Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 24, 2011
7:17:53 AM
View profile
Google Intercepts Messages

I had a Google Voicemail account connected with my iphone.  I canceled the account - but my voicemail still gets highjacked by Google.  They have an impossible maze to get thru, with ultimately no live person to talk with and no help in fixing the problem.  HELP!!!  How can I get voicemail to come to me/ATT and NOT Google...short of changing my phone number???  Any/all information appreciated!!!

I had a Google Voicemail account connected with my iphone.  I canceled the account - but my voicemail still gets highjacked by Google.  They have an impossible maze to get thru, with ultimately no live person to talk with and no help in fixing the problem.  HELP!!!  How can I get voicemail to come to me/ATT and NOT Google...short of changing my phone number???  Any/all information appreciated!!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 24, 2011 8:12:31 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Dsteven6 wrote:

Try dialing ##002# from your phone, that should fix it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Google Intercepts Messages

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 24, 2011 8:12:31 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Dsteven6 wrote:

Dsteven6 wrote:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Google Intercepts Messages

2 of 4 (1,303 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 24, 2011 11:37:22 AM
(0)
Contributor

Excellent!!! That worked - I can't tell you how annoying that was - everything is back to normal - Thank YOU!

Excellent!!! That worked - I can't tell you how annoying that was - everything is back to normal - Thank YOU!

3 of 4 (1,289 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 24, 2011 8:38:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Dsteven6 wrote:

Glad to help!

Dsteven6 wrote:

Glad to help!

4 of 4 (1,267 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments