Good Riddance AT&T Thank You Sprint!!!

Good Riddance AT&T Thank You Sprint!!!

I really don't care what anyone says to my post here...I ditched AT&T after ten years of loyal service and after dealing with the continual degredation of your network since you went from Cingular to AT&T in 2007 I say good bye and good riddance....

Your shoddy cell service is inexcusable...how many "It's your SIM card" excuses do you lay on customers before they wise up and realize your network is a sham and a fraud?

I will happily pay my ETF fee and move to Sprint..so far I'm happy with their network and cell service, and at least there I'm not paying some ridiculous price for a paltry number of minutes like you charge.

And don't worry, I won't let the door hit me in the behind on the way out because I shredded the door.

Sayonara suckers.

Message 1 of 24
Scholar

Re: Good Riddance AT&T Thank You Sprint!!!

zebuzz wrote:

It is a battle of numbers. The bottom line is AT&T (or any other company for that matter) cares way more about making money than they do about any particular customer. Loyal or not, customers are replaceable. All they have to do is lower the cost of their plans or... get an exclusive device etc and they can drive business. EG: What if the iPhone 5, 6 or 7 was AT&T only? People would switch (not everyone, but a meaningful percentage. Including people who swore they would never go back).

As customers, you should treat AT&T or any other business the same way. Dont like it... Leave. Like it... Stay. Find a cheaper plan... Leave. etc. It's just business, there is literally no point in taking it personally. Nobody owes anyone anyone (unless you have a contract... then you owe them money Smiley Very Happy ).

Truly spoken like a business person.

Honestly, a buiness IS there to make money. What's your money to them if you actually COST them more? ATT IS HUGE and will probaly gobble up T-Mobile....an instant 40 million more customers.

The issue is with companies your experience will vary compared to someone else (UNLESS CONSISTENT ISSUES...like how Sprint has $2 shares right now).

I must say we are very pretentious at times thing we are "owed" by the company when we don't look at what we signed away.

Of course, if companies keep being crappy, then they WILL have to face the music. Look at GM....and they probaly wouldn't exist if the goverment didn't save 'em.

Message 16 of 24
Guru

dww0311 wrote:

Most of us don't, and therefore don't. If he wants to leave, well happy sailing and don't let the door hit him in the behind.

If you really didn't care that the OP was leaving, you wouldn't have bothered posting a remark indirectly telling the OP that you don't care... Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 24

+1
Message 18 of 24
Scholar

tonester wrote:

dww0311 wrote:

Most of us don't, and therefore don't. If he wants to leave, well happy sailing and don't let the door hit him in the behind.

If you really didn't care that the OP was leaving, you wouldn't have bothered posting a remark indirectly telling the OP that you don't care... Smiley Wink

LOL, no, that is just our way of saying "if you want to leave, then leave. Don't posture around ranting about it trying to get sympathy. Nobody wants to hear it, so just go."

In other words, it's a subtle way of saying {please keep it courteous}

Message 19 of 24
Teacher

My point is the only way to let AT&T really know how you feel is to walk away. Everything else is a waste of energy, time, etc. 

Message 20 of 24
Contributor

Good luck with the switch, hope you enjoy the Sprint boards where everyone is complaining and returning their phone due to abbismal data speeds. Just what you need a dual processer for,  that blazing 200kps download and 56kps upload speed

People who left ATT for Sprint are all wishing they were still here on this board. With ATT at least when you get your phone you will be able to use it.

Message 21 of 24
Scholar

Have fun its your money and a free country. I just upgraded to a iphone 4s and my wife has a iphone4.

Oh and about the money we kept our old plan which i dare say is one of the better ones anywhere.

in fact sale person even told us we would be stupid to change.

Family Talk Plan 1400 shared minutes night/weekends unlimited

mobile to mobile and land line unlimited. not to mention the A list. oh and the

unlimited data on both phones. and with the new imessage unlimited

on any 5.0 phones. i'll keep at&t. oh and there was no early upgrade

fee. So to get my new iphone4s it cost me 49.95. Because RadioShak

gave me 150.00 for my 3gs.

Message 22 of 24
Master

Gunrun911 wrote:
Whats the big deal if its unlocked? Ive been with att since the 2g abd i love the iphones. I have 2 iphones and a cheap phone for mom and my bill is $168 a month.

I feel the same way, although I already have an unlocked iPhone 3GS and a old Moto RAZR that I use for my overseas trips.

Message 23 of 24
Highlighted
Teacher

one person here said it right, don't upgrade your plan. I pay $60 for my plan.

Do i call a lot? no, so 450 minutes is fine with me. Do i text a lot? 200 or less, $5 please, thank you. I was never using a lot of data because most places where i am i can get wifi, so $15 data plan is fine with me.

I alway get what do you pay to use that 4S and I say it depends, i have an old plan.

If you are in southern CA area then get rid of At&t because it is not good out there.

Message 24 of 24
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support