Ask a question

Posted Jan 6, 2012
8:59:05 AM
View profile
GoPhone prepaid auto data feature package renewal/rollover benefit

Today (1/6/2012), my first scheduled auto data package renewal occurred as it was scheduled to do so, but....with AT&T assigning a new data package expiration date of 2/4/2012 and the next auto renewal date being reset at 2/5/2012. With having no control over either the new expiration or new renewal date assignments, this effectively seems to prevents me from receiving any possible unused data usage rollover benefit in successive months. What's with that???? I'm missing something?? Assuming that an appropriate account balance exists, is a manual monthly renewal regiment the only way to preserve any remaining usage (rollover balance) in your data package.

GoPhone prepaid auto data feature package renewal/rollover benefit

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2012 2:43:18 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi inqry,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.  I received your PM and wanted to share my response in case other members could benefit.  The following solution (s) should help with your questions...

Does money in my GoPhone Pay As You Go account roll over from one refill to the next?

Data or messaging feature packages with GoPhone Pay As You Go service

If you have additional questions, since this is account specific, please send me another Private Message with your contact # and we'll get you in touch with the group that can help.

Regards,

Alex

Community Manager

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: GoPhone prepaid auto data feature package renewal/rollover benefit

2 of 3 (1,452 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 13, 2012 2:12:20 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hello ATTAlexCM

The solution "links" you offered don't address the issues I've memorialized and it seems, based on the  past posting of other GoPhone data package users, being experienced by many. Please kindly  re-examine my inquiry........

"Today (1/6/2012), my first scheduled auto data package renewal occurred as it was scheduled to do so, but....with AT&T assigning a new data package expiration date of 2/4/2012 and the next auto renewal date being reset at 2/5/2012. With having no control over either the new expiration or new renewal date assignments, this effectively seems to prevents me from receiving any possible unused data usage rollover benefit in successive months. What's with that???? I'm missing something?? Assuming that an appropriate account balance exists, is a manual monthly renewal regiment the only way to preserve any remaining usage (rollover balance) in your data package."

I'm not asking about account refills and rollover of any remaining dollars, rather auto data package renewal and the rollover of any remaining unused  MB's. Because the GoPhone account user can not select/control  the next expiration date and its renewal date, I see no way for rollover of MBs before a data package exipration date.

Please help me understand.

Thank you.

Re: GoPhone prepaid auto data feature package renewal/rollover benefit

3 of 3 (1,422 Views)