GoPhone airtime charge for incoming calls from Canada?

Contributor

GoPhone airtime charge for incoming calls from Canada?

I recently got a GoPhone SIM with the $.10/min plan.  We aren't using the phone much but want to have it available.  Since we topped up with $25 we figured we'd have ~250 minutes available.

Well we burned through that pretty quickly.  I don't think I am understanding the charges.

If we recieve a call from Canada, I thought that we should be charged the $.10/minute.  Since we went through all the money so quickly, it looks like we are charged $.10 + $.19/minute for the long distance charges even though it is an incoming call.

What is the charge for the $2/day unlimited nationwide calls incoming or calling to Canada?

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: GoPhone airtime charge for incoming calls from Canada?

Have you logged into your on-line account and taken a look at your account history? 

You should be able to tell from there whether you are being charged $0.10/minute or $0.29/minute for incoming calls from Canada.  AFAIK, you should only be charged $0.10/minute for the incoming calls from Canada.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support