GoPhone airtime charge for incoming calls from Canada?

Contributor

GoPhone airtime charge for incoming calls from Canada?

I recently got a GoPhone SIM with the $.10/min plan.  We aren't using the phone much but want to have it available.  Since we topped up with $25 we figured we'd have ~250 minutes available.

Well we burned through that pretty quickly.  I don't think I am understanding the charges.

If we recieve a call from Canada, I thought that we should be charged the $.10/minute.  Since we went through all the money so quickly, it looks like we are charged $.10 + $.19/minute for the long distance charges even though it is an incoming call.

What is the charge for the $2/day unlimited nationwide calls incoming or calling to Canada?

Message 1 of 2 (1,210 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: GoPhone airtime charge for incoming calls from Canada?

Have you logged into your on-line account and taken a look at your account history? 

You should be able to tell from there whether you are being charged $0.10/minute or $0.29/minute for incoming calls from Canada.  AFAIK, you should only be charged $0.10/minute for the incoming calls from Canada.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 2 (1,201 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.