Posted Apr 11, 2012
12:43:39 PM
GoPhone a no go!!!

I just got an email from someone that tried to call my gophone which at one time was set up to forward to another line.  I called AT&T and they said that the call forwarding was never set up.  I know this not to be true but the lack of understanding from the customer service rep did nothing but reset up the service.  I was not pleased.  I have been charged for this number for a long time and it was not functioning correctly.  The rep said there was no record and would not help to rectify the situation.  I am troubled one that the forwarding was dropped and secondly that there was no record of this.

Does anyone know if the forwarding on a number expires, the service has changed, or how to reach someone that can find these things out?

I might have lost significant income because of this problem… and am considering dropping AT&T for Verizon as they have dropped me (or the forwarding I should say).

I just got an email from someone that tried to call my gophone which at one time was set up to forward to another line.  I called AT&T and they said that the call forwarding was never set up.  I know this not to be true but the lack of understanding from the customer service rep did nothing but reset up the service.  I was not pleased.  I have been charged for this number for a long time and it was not functioning correctly.  The rep said there was no record and would not help to rectify the situation.  I am troubled one that the forwarding was dropped and secondly that there was no record of this.

Does anyone know if the forwarding on a number expires, the service has changed, or how to reach someone that can find these things out?

I might have lost significant income because of this problem… and am considering dropping AT&T for Verizon as they have dropped me (or the forwarding I should say).

GoPhone a no go!!!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2012 8:56:36 PM
(0)
Scholar

philfromwaterbury wrote:

If you are interested in using prepaid Verizon, I recommend that you look into http://pagepluscellular.com  They sell prepaid airtime that uses the Verizon network and phones at a much lower price than if you get it directly from Verizon.  They will activate most Verizon phones, with the exception of phones that were formerly sold and/or used as prepaid phones directly through Verizon.

philfromwaterbury wrote:

If you are interested in using prepaid Verizon, I recommend that you look into http://pagepluscellular.com  They sell prepaid airtime that uses the Verizon network and phones at a much lower price than if you get it directly from Verizon.  They will activate most Verizon phones, with the exception of phones that were formerly sold and/or used as prepaid phones directly through Verizon.

Re: GoPhone a no go!!!

2 of 2 (467 Views)