GoPhone a no go!!!

Contributor

GoPhone a no go!!!

I just got an email from someone that tried to call my gophone which at one time was set up to forward to another line.  I called AT&T and they said that the call forwarding was never set up.  I know this not to be true but the lack of understanding from the customer service rep did nothing but reset up the service.  I was not pleased.  I have been charged for this number for a long time and it was not functioning correctly.  The rep said there was no record and would not help to rectify the situation.  I am troubled one that the forwarding was dropped and secondly that there was no record of this.

Does anyone know if the forwarding on a number expires, the service has changed, or how to reach someone that can find these things out?

I might have lost significant income because of this problem… and am considering dropping AT&T for Verizon as they have dropped me (or the forwarding I should say).

Message 1 of 2

Re: GoPhone a no go!!!

philfromwaterbury wrote:

I might have lost significant income because of this problem… and am considering dropping AT&T for Verizon as they have dropped me (or the forwarding I should say).

If you are interested in using prepaid Verizon, I recommend that you look into http://pagepluscellular.com  They sell prepaid airtime that uses the Verizon network and phones at a much lower price than if you get it directly from Verizon.  They will activate most Verizon phones, with the exception of phones that were formerly sold and/or used as prepaid phones directly through Verizon.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support