Helpful Links

GoPhone Rate Plan Question

Contributor

GoPhone Rate Plan Question

Hi, I recently changed to the Mobile to Mobile ATT Subscribers Rate Plan for GoPhones for $1.00 per day for every day used and $0.10 per minute for other calls. 

However, I want to make sure this is still $0.10 for international calls (say from USA to Germany). I changed it hoping that I was able to call Germany from the US at $1.00 and $0.10/minute afterwards. On the international rates page, it said that it costs $0.49 (per minute?)

I am wondering whether it is cheaper to stick with the simple rate plan at $0.25 a minute, whether to stick with the Mobile to Mobile plan at $1.00 a day plus $0.10 per minute for other calls, or whether it doesn't matter because the international calling to Germany is $0.49 (I'm guessing per minute). 

I do not like the way ATT laid out the plans. If someone could shed some light, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Message 1 of 3

Re: GoPhone Rate Plan Question

There is no discounted rate on Prepaid for international calls. You pay the cost of the call plus minute charges. I have the Simple Plan so calls to Poland cost me $0.99 + $0.25 / minute. Not cheap obviously.

Message 2 of 3
Master

Re: GoPhone Rate Plan Question

Gordon Hawley wrote:

There is no discounted rate on Prepaid for international calls. You pay the cost of the call plus minute charges. I have the Simple Plan so calls to Poland cost me $0.99 + $0.25 / minute. Not cheap obviously.

That's a rip-off, to me...

I use the Simple Plan, also, because I feel that the two other plans to choose from are a rip-off.

Although, when you really think about it, $0.25 a minute is not very efficient...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support