GoPhone Rate Plan Question

Contributor

GoPhone Rate Plan Question

Hi, I recently changed to the Mobile to Mobile ATT Subscribers Rate Plan for GoPhones for $1.00 per day for every day used and $0.10 per minute for other calls. 

However, I want to make sure this is still $0.10 for international calls (say from USA to Germany). I changed it hoping that I was able to call Germany from the US at $1.00 and $0.10/minute afterwards. On the international rates page, it said that it costs $0.49 (per minute?)

I am wondering whether it is cheaper to stick with the simple rate plan at $0.25 a minute, whether to stick with the Mobile to Mobile plan at $1.00 a day plus $0.10 per minute for other calls, or whether it doesn't matter because the international calling to Germany is $0.49 (I'm guessing per minute). 

I do not like the way ATT laid out the plans. If someone could shed some light, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Message 1 of 3

Re: GoPhone Rate Plan Question

There is no discounted rate on Prepaid for international calls. You pay the cost of the call plus minute charges. I have the Simple Plan so calls to Poland cost me $0.99 + $0.25 / minute. Not cheap obviously.

Message 2 of 3
Master

Re: GoPhone Rate Plan Question

Gordon Hawley wrote:

There is no discounted rate on Prepaid for international calls. You pay the cost of the call plus minute charges. I have the Simple Plan so calls to Poland cost me $0.99 + $0.25 / minute. Not cheap obviously.

That's a rip-off, to me...

I use the Simple Plan, also, because I feel that the two other plans to choose from are a rip-off.

Although, when you really think about it, $0.25 a minute is not very efficient...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support