Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 10, 2012
9:21:56 PM
View profile
GoPhone Rate Plan Expiration and Adding Minutes
I just added money to my GoPhone account, but my Rate Plan Expiration date did not change. I am on the $50 Monthly plan and have $50 showing as my current Balance. My refill history shows today's payment from my credit card. Does this mean that on my Expiration date, the balance is automatically applied to another month of minutes or do I have to do something else?
I just added money to my GoPhone account, but my Rate Plan Expiration date did not change. I am on the $50 Monthly plan and have $50 showing as my current Balance. My refill history shows today's payment from my credit card. Does this mean that on my Expiration date, the balance is automatically applied to another month of minutes or do I have to do something else?

GoPhone Rate Plan Expiration and Adding Minutes

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 30, 2012 11:30:08 PM
(0)
Contributor

Did you ever figure this out because mine is doing the exact same thing now and im confused!

Did you ever figure this out because mine is doing the exact same thing now and im confused!

Re: GoPhone Rate Plan Expiration and Adding Minutes

2 of 7 (3,871 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2012 10:54:40 PM
(0)
Voyager

I got the same problem too. it seems there is no way to renew the plan itself. hope it will not screw up my data plan.

I got the same problem too. it seems there is no way to renew the plan itself. hope it will not screw up my data plan.

3 of 7 (3,580 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2012 4:10:37 PM
(0)
Professor
It seems that the $50 monthly unlimited plan has auto renewal built in. But the $25 monthly plan does not auto renew. Here's the info http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-plans/pyg-cell-phone-plans.jsp
It seems that the $50 monthly unlimited plan has auto renewal built in. But the $25 monthly plan does not auto renew. Here's the info http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-plans/pyg-cell-phone-plans.jsp

4 of 7 (3,545 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2012 9:04:54 AM
(0)
Contributor
Can you clarify where on that page it states that? I see something about packages expiring after 30 days but not plans. ( I may be looking right at it and not seeing it!) I'd like to know what happens if you are on the $25 and you have < $ 25 balance at end of month, does it just revert to the 10c plan? I'm mostly concerned for conditions under which AT&T will apply a $10 rate plan change charge!
Can you clarify where on that page it states that? I see something about packages expiring after 30 days but not plans. ( I may be looking right at it and not seeing it!) I'd like to know what happens if you are on the $25 and you have < $ 25 balance at end of month, does it just revert to the 10c plan? I'm mostly concerned for conditions under which AT&T will apply a $10 rate plan change charge!

5 of 7 (3,306 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2012 2:52:31 PM
(0)
Professor

MarkRNH wrote:

Under the Plan Terms Tab, you will find them.

If you look at the TOS for the $50 monthly unlimited plan, you can draw your own conclusion but does it apply to the $25 monthly plan? That is what I cannot say for sure.

MarkRNH wrote:

Under the Plan Terms Tab, you will find them.

If you look at the TOS for the $50 monthly unlimited plan, you can draw your own conclusion but does it apply to the $25 monthly plan? That is what I cannot say for sure.

6 of 7 (3,293 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2015 3:35:48 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by dnino4 on Jul 28, 2015 at 4:14:56 AM

I cannot understand, how if you have money in your account and you used all the data or minutes before the month, why is it that you cannot add data or minutes right away? 

I cannot understand, how if you have money in your account and you used all the data or minutes before the month, why is it that you cannot add data or minutes right away? 

[ Edited ]
7 of 7 (63 Views)