Helpful Links

GoPhone Rate Plan Expiration and Adding Minutes

Contributor

GoPhone Rate Plan Expiration and Adding Minutes

I just added money to my GoPhone account, but my Rate Plan Expiration date did not change. I am on the $50 Monthly plan and have $50 showing as my current Balance. My refill history shows today's payment from my credit card. Does this mean that on my Expiration date, the balance is automatically applied to another month of minutes or do I have to do something else?
Message 1 of 7
Contributor

Re: GoPhone Rate Plan Expiration and Adding Minutes

Did you ever figure this out because mine is doing the exact same thing now and im confused!

Message 2 of 7
Voyager

I got the same problem too. it seems there is no way to renew the plan itself. hope it will not screw up my data plan.

Message 3 of 7
Professor

It seems that the $50 monthly unlimited plan has auto renewal built in. But the $25 monthly plan does not auto renew. Here's the info http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-plans/pyg-cell-phone-plans.jsp
Message 4 of 7
Contributor

Can you clarify where on that page it states that? I see something about packages expiring after 30 days but not plans. ( I may be looking right at it and not seeing it!) I'd like to know what happens if you are on the $25 and you have < $ 25 balance at end of month, does it just revert to the 10c plan? I'm mostly concerned for conditions under which AT&T will apply a $10 rate plan change charge!
Message 5 of 7
Professor

MarkRNH wrote:
Can you clarify where on that page it states that? I see something about packages expiring after 30 days but not plans. ( I may be looking right at it and not seeing it!) I'd like to know what happens if you are on the $25 and you have < $ 25 balance at end of month, does it just revert to the 10c plan? I'm mostly concerned for conditions under which AT&T will apply a $10 rate plan change charge!

Under the Plan Terms Tab, you will find them.

If you look at the TOS for the $50 monthly unlimited plan, you can draw your own conclusion but does it apply to the $25 monthly plan? That is what I cannot say for sure.

Message 6 of 7
Contributor

I cannot understand, how if you have money in your account and you used all the data or minutes before the month, why is it that you cannot add data or minutes right away? 

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support