GoPhone Online Account Set-Up

Contributor

GoPhone Online Account Set-Up

I'm a father that has purchased a pre-paid GoPhone Nokia 2610 pkg /  Pay As You Go for my son that has opted for the UNLIMITED TALK plan, without thinking it completely through. I would like to think we are responsible parents giving our son some responsibility and at the same time keeping him accountable by tracking his phone numbers and frequency of use. while living within our house. My question is... when I sign him up for the online account support, will it send him a confirmation text message to his phone? That would be bad. I'd like to keep this under wraps without my teen knowing that we are observing him. I personally have an online account set up for me with a standard AT&T plan. I didn't know if that would help my situation when setting his up. Any information would truely benefit us.

Thank you,
ercman69

Message 1 of 2 (952 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: GoPhone Online Account Set-Up

ercman69 wrote:
I'm a father that has purchased a pre-paid GoPhone Nokia 2610 pkg /  Pay As You Go for my son that has opted for the UNLIMITED TALK plan, without thinking it completely through. I would like to think we are responsible parents giving our son some responsibility and at the same time keeping him accountable by tracking his phone numbers and frequency of use. while living within our house. My question is... when I sign him up for the online account support, will it send him a confirmation text message to his phone? That would be bad. I'd like to keep this under wraps without my teen knowing that we are observing him. I personally have an online account set up for me with a standard AT&T plan. I didn't know if that would help my situation when setting his up. Any information would truely benefit us.

Thank you,
ercman69

Yes, a text message will be sent to the phone confirming the online account sign-up.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (948 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.