Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 28, 2012
10:13:19 AM
View profile
Go Phone?

Am i able to re-activate my old go phone?

it hasnt been activated in over 4 years.  i was wondering if i went and bought a minute card if the phone would work

Am i able to re-activate my old go phone?

it hasnt been activated in over 4 years.  i was wondering if i went and bought a minute card if the phone would work

Go Phone?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 28, 2012 10:55:37 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Welcome rachelakers92!  The following solution should help with your question..

Reestablish GoPhone service

As long as the phone is in good working order, you should be able to setup GoPhone service with a new SIM and phone number.  To find the nearest AT&T store, please see here.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Welcome rachelakers92!  The following solution should help with your question..

Reestablish GoPhone service

As long as the phone is in good working order, you should be able to setup GoPhone service with a new SIM and phone number.  To find the nearest AT&T store, please see here.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Go Phone?

2 of 2 (215 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments