Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 6, 2009
4:54:27 PM
View profile
Go-Phone Account Number
I need an account number to transfer my number to another carrier?  All I can find (go-phone account) is my cell number.  My new carrier has contacted AT&T with my cell number and AT&T returns it as invalid.  Any suggestions
I need an account number to transfer my number to another carrier?  All I can find (go-phone account) is my cell number.  My new carrier has contacted AT&T with my cell number and AT&T returns it as invalid.  Any suggestions

Go-Phone Account Number

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2009 9:26:39 PM
(0)
Professor

doro324134 wrote:

Yes, You have to call 611 CS and ask for the account number. That information is not available anywhere else AFAIK.

doro324134 wrote:

Yes, You have to call 611 CS and ask for the account number. That information is not available anywhere else AFAIK.

Re: Go-Phone Account Number

2 of 2 (22,773 Views)