Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 10, 2011
1:43:24 PM
Give love to the CS Support

Post your memorable or best customer service experience w/ ATT and whats the issue and how did the representative resolve your issue Smiley Happy

Post your memorable or best customer service experience w/ ATT and whats the issue and how did the representative resolve your issue Smiley Happy

Give love to the CS Support

36 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(36)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 14, 2011 6:17:36 PM
(0)
Expert

Wild Banchi wrote:
You guys must be feelin' the love... Smiley Wink

"Gather 'round, y'all! There's room for plenty of ya's!"

LOL!! Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Wild Banchi wrote:
You guys must be feelin' the love... Smiley Wink

"Gather 'round, y'all! There's room for plenty of ya's!"

LOL!! Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Give love to the CS Support

31 of 37 (234 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 14, 2011 7:22:07 PM
(0)
Guru

Love is all that matters Smiley Very Happy

32 of 37 (231 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 14, 2011 7:50:52 PM
(0)
Guru

coolrhyme wrote:

To quote The Beatles "Love Is All You Need"!Smiley Wink

coolrhyme wrote:

33 of 37 (225 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2011 10:22:17 AM
(0)
Scholar

little off topic my funniest call is where customer was disputing international roaming charges in canada stating when obama took office that canada became part of the USA.. After about 20 secs of uncomfortable silence.. i responded " im pretty sure canada is not part of the USA. I dont remember the Liberation of Windsor or the Battle of Quebec. Customer wanted to dispute this fact so i offered to transfer to customer care. I got A Customer Service  rep online and explain reason for dispute she started hyperventilating....she was canadian rep Smiley Tongue

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

little off topic my funniest call is where customer was disputing international roaming charges in canada stating when obama took office that canada became part of the USA.. After about 20 secs of uncomfortable silence.. i responded " im pretty sure canada is not part of the USA. I dont remember the Liberation of Windsor or the Battle of Quebec. Customer wanted to dispute this fact so i offered to transfer to customer care. I got A Customer Service  rep online and explain reason for dispute she started hyperventilating....she was canadian rep Smiley Tongue

34 of 37 (213 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2011 7:26:20 PM
(0)
Guru

ROFL! thats hilarious. xD

ROFL! thats hilarious. xD

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

35 of 37 (201 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2011 7:39:57 PM
(0)
Expert

Razr8 wrote:

coolrhyme wrote:

Good quote Razr8...since I'm a Beatles fan. Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Razr8 wrote:

coolrhyme wrote:

Good quote Razr8...since I'm a Beatles fan. Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

36 of 37 (199 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2011 11:08:14 AM
(0)
Guru

savior wrote:

Lol. That's funny Smiley Happy

savior wrote:

Lol. That's funny Smiley Happy

37 of 37 (190 Views)