Give love to the CS Support

Give love to the CS Support

Post your memorable or best customer service experience w/ ATT and whats the issue and how did the representative resolve your issue Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 37
Expert

Re: Give love to the CS Support

Wild Banchi wrote:
You guys must be feelin' the love... Smiley Wink

"Gather 'round, y'all! There's room for plenty of ya's!"

LOL!! Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 31 of 37

Love is all that matters Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 37
Guru

coolrhyme wrote:

To quote The Beatles "Love Is All You Need"!Smiley Wink

Message 33 of 37
Scholar

little off topic my funniest call is where customer was disputing international roaming charges in canada stating when obama took office that canada became part of the USA.. After about 20 secs of uncomfortable silence.. i responded " im pretty sure canada is not part of the USA. I dont remember the Liberation of Windsor or the Battle of Quebec. Customer wanted to dispute this fact so i offered to transfer to customer care. I got A Customer Service  rep online and explain reason for dispute she started hyperventilating....she was canadian rep Smiley Tongue

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 34 of 37

ROFL! thats hilarious. xD

Message 35 of 37
Expert

Razr8 wrote:

coolrhyme wrote:

To quote The Beatles "Love Is All You Need"!Smiley Wink

Good quote Razr8...since I'm a Beatles fan. Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 36 of 37
Highlighted

savior wrote:

little off topic my funniest call is where customer was disputing international roaming charges in canada stating when obama took office that canada became part of the USA.. After about 20 secs of uncomfortable silence.. i responded " im pretty sure canada is not part of the USA. I dont remember the Liberation of Windsor or the Battle of Quebec. Customer wanted to dispute this fact so i offered to transfer to customer care. I got A Customer Service  rep online and explain reason for dispute she started hyperventilating....she was canadian rep Smiley Tongue

Lol. That's funny Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 37
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Additional Support