Give love to the CS Support

Give love to the CS Support

Post your memorable or best customer service experience w/ ATT and whats the issue and how did the representative resolve your issue Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 37 (1,178 Views)

Re: Give love to the CS Support

Actually, the seldom you have interaction w/ them the better it means the CS are doing their job preventing you from calling. Because if you are not calling. Then there is no problem w/ your phone or phone line Smiley Happy HEHEHE
Message 16 of 37 (955 Views)
Guru

coolrhyme wrote:
Actually, the seldom you have interaction w/ them the better it means the CS are doing their job preventing you from calling. Because if you are not calling. Then there is no problem w/ your phone or phone line Smiley Happy HEHEHE

Right, my point exactly!Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 37 (952 Views)

Hahahaha Smiley Happy i wish somebody would take the time to share their best experience w/ CS even if its their first time w/ ATT. I am really glad to the first timers who made time just to drop by and give kudos to reps Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 37 (941 Views)
Contributor

I DONT HAVE ONE THAY SUCK

Message 19 of 37 (940 Views)
Master

redalanhall wrote:

Doesn't look like any lovin' going on here... Smiley Surprised

Oh well. Everyone has their opinion. As Rihanna would say, "We found love in a hopeless place..."

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 20 of 37 (938 Views)

Wild Banchi wrote:

redalanhall wrote:

Oh well. Everyone has their opinion. As Rihanna would say, "We found love in a hopeless place..."

Yeah, I don't even know why this guy have to leave a comment like that. He is probably blind and not reading the title of the thread Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 37 (993 Views)

[ Edited ]

coolrhyme wrote:

Wild Banchi wrote:

redalanhall wrote:

Yeah, I don't even know why this guy have to leave a comment like that. He is probably blind and not reading the title of the thread Smiley Happy

Blind.... or semi-illiterate lol

*they

or both?!? Smiley Tongue

Message 22 of 37 (982 Views)
Expert

With all the NEGATIVE stuff on this forum, Smiley Indifferent I'd be more than HAPPY to post about my CC experience...

To be honest, I've NEVER had an issue with CC...anytime I've ever had to call, only about a handful of times, whoever I spoke to was always courteous and helpful and resolved whatever problem that I've had. I was always nice when I spoke to them...maybe that had something to do with the way I was treated in return?? CSR's are people too...treat them like YOU would want to be treated. Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 23 of 37 (973 Views)

Dcookie wrote:

With all the NEGATIVE stuff on this forum, Smiley Indifferent I'd be more than HAPPY to post about my CC experience...

To be honest, I've NEVER had an issue with CC...anytime I've ever had to call, only about a handful of times, whoever I spoke to was always courteous and helpful and resolved whatever problem that I've had. I was always nice when I spoke to them...maybe that had something to do with the way I was treated in return?? CSR's are people too...treat them like YOU would want to be treated. Smiley Wink

That's definitely a great attitude to have Dcookie and I'm glad all your experiences with AT&T have been positive! Smiley Very Happy

We as customer service representatives are indeed people that have feelings and can get frustrated with a customer that is yelling down our ear on the other side of the phone (That personally frustrates me as I have sensitive hearing and it hurts DSmiley Happy. If your upset I understand your not going to be the nicest person but no need to be rude or yell, or start to insult the individual because that person is trying to help you. I personally have thick skin so I just stay professional and don't let anything get to me but I have had to tell a couple customers that were getting too out of hand to calm down. Basically along the lines of  "I'm trying to help you, I've kept it very professional with you throughout this whole call, I'd really appreciate it if you kept it professional with me as well and we will get your issue resolved". It's great though becuase they usually apologize at the end of the call for being rude and thank me for putting up with their nonsense. I just tell them it's my job, you have to have a thick skin Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 37 (959 Views)
Guru

If and when I ever need to call CS again I wouldn't mind dealing with reps such as aristizzle and coolrhyme, you both seem like friendly and genuine peopleSmiley Happy But to expand on coolrhyme's "love" theme I'd like to give props on the reception that I get, granted Motorola has a strong track record with call quality but the signal I get from AT&T's network is crystal clear. Does anyone else get solid coverage?

Message 25 of 37 (952 Views)
Expert

Razr8 wrote:

If and when I ever need to call CS again I wouldn't mind dealing with reps such as aristizzle and coolrhyme, you both seem like friendly and genuine peopleSmiley Happy But to expand on coolrhyme's "love" theme I'd like to give props on the reception that I get, granted Motorola has a strong track record with call quality but the signal I get from AT&T's network is crystal clear. Does anyone else get solid coverage?

Yes, I do now since I got a new phone. Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 26 of 37 (949 Views)
Highlighted
Guru

Good for you Dcookie!Smiley Wink

Message 27 of 37 (946 Views)
Expert

Razr8 wrote:

Good for you Dcookie!Smiley Wink

Yea, if I knew that, I would have gotten a new phone a LONG time ago. LOL!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 28 of 37 (945 Views)

Dcookie wrote:

Yeah, Its like the golden rule. Smiley Happy Give love so that you will be loved too!

Message 29 of 37 (937 Views)
Master

You guys must be feelin' the love... Smiley Wink

"Gather 'round, y'all! There's room for plenty of ya's!"

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 30 of 37 (925 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.