Wireless Forums

Posted Dec 10, 2011
1:43:24 PM
Give love to the CS Support

Post your memorable or best customer service experience w/ ATT and whats the issue and how did the representative resolve your issue :smileyhappy:

Post your memorable or best customer service experience w/ ATT and whats the issue and how did the representative resolve your issue :smileyhappy:

Give love to the CS Support

36 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(36)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2011 4:22:19 PM
(0)
Guru

I suppose the best thing I could say about AT&T CS is that I've rarely had to call them. But there was one time where I noticed a deduction in my Go Phone account and called them up and the CSR I got was very friendly, she looked into my situation and took care of it, a very smooth process indeed.

I suppose the best thing I could say about AT&T CS is that I've rarely had to call them. But there was one time where I noticed a deduction in my Go Phone account and called them up and the CSR I got was very friendly, she looked into my situation and took care of it, a very smooth process indeed.

Re: Give love to the CS Support

2 of 37 (456 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2011 4:55:14 PM
(0)
Guru
Its good to hear that we have friendly representatives :smileyhappy:
Its good to hear that we have friendly representatives :smileyhappy:

3 of 37 (449 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2011 7:46:21 PM
(0)
Guru

LOL! Would it be nitpicking if I said they were too friendly?:smileyhappy:

LOL! Would it be nitpicking if I said they were too friendly?:smileyhappy:

4 of 37 (438 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2011 8:22:51 PM
(0)
Guru

:smileyvery-happy: You are right :smileyhappy: hehehehe

:smileyvery-happy: You are right :smileyhappy: hehehehe

5 of 37 (433 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2011 8:37:22 PM
(0)
Guru

Thanks for the love! We try our best and work hard to resolve all issues. +1 for this thread :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for the love! We try our best and work hard to resolve all issues. +1 for this thread :smileyvery-happy:

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

6 of 37 (431 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 3:44:09 AM
(0)
Expert

cannot say I have never had issuses with the cs at att but the most recent dealing I had with a in store rep was dealing with a cell number change for my 11 year old daughter - she got the phone for her birthday and evidently it previously belonged to someone of questionable taste, she start recieving unsuitable texts, we responded and requested that the person stop, when they did not we decided to take it to the next level. In short it from the time I walked into the retail outlet and the cs rep understood the issue and changed the nuber at no charge was about 10 minutes, expected to have to pay for it and she told me there was no charge - and she followed up a few days ago to verify ev erything was ok, it took me longer to get a warrent issued then to deal with ATT.

cannot say I have never had issuses with the cs at att but the most recent dealing I had with a in store rep was dealing with a cell number change for my 11 year old daughter - she got the phone for her birthday and evidently it previously belonged to someone of questionable taste, she start recieving unsuitable texts, we responded and requested that the person stop, when they did not we decided to take it to the next level. In short it from the time I walked into the retail outlet and the cs rep understood the issue and changed the nuber at no charge was about 10 minutes, expected to have to pay for it and she told me there was no charge - and she followed up a few days ago to verify ev erything was ok, it took me longer to get a warrent issued then to deal with ATT.

7 of 37 (423 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 11:22:52 AM
(0)
Guru

aristizzle wrote:

Thanks for the Kudos! :smileyhappy: It is our job to give the best experience to our customers :smileyhappy:

aristizzle wrote:

Thanks for the Kudos! :smileyhappy: It is our job to give the best experience to our customers :smileyhappy:

8 of 37 (418 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 4:39:34 PM
(0)
Guru

At the risk of sounding like a total fanboy I literally have no complaints about the service I get from AT&T. A few minor issues aside it's been great. 

At the risk of sounding like a total fanboy I literally have no complaints about the service I get from AT&T. A few minor issues aside it's been great. 

9 of 37 (409 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 5:45:49 PM
(0)
Employee
AT&T had been good to me old and new account, Sprint didn't care about me but they gave the info I needed, i've only had to argue with t mobile
AT&T had been good to me old and new account, Sprint didn't care about me but they gave the info I needed, i've only had to argue with t mobile
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

10 of 37 (405 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 6:16:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
My best CS experience was during a phone call to the 1-800 number. My phone had been locked by a notorious PUK code and I needed to call CS to obtain the code because prepaid customers cannot access the PUK tutorial information online here.

My rep's name was Lisa. She was very helpful and was easy to work with. She took her time (in a good way) to make sure everything was all set and was very respectful. She knew what she was doing and I will never forget my AT&T customer service experience with her.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

My best CS experience was during a phone call to the 1-800 number. My phone had been locked by a notorious PUK code and I needed to call CS to obtain the code because prepaid customers cannot access the PUK tutorial information online here.

My rep's name was Lisa. She was very helpful and was easy to work with. She took her time (in a good way) to make sure everything was all set and was very respectful. She knew what she was doing and I will never forget my AT&T customer service experience with her.

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

11 of 37 (386 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 6:45:29 PM
(0)
Guru

I'm pleased to hear it all worked out for you WB, it's nice to read posts of this kind.

I'm pleased to hear it all worked out for you WB, it's nice to read posts of this kind.

12 of 37 (382 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 6:48:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
It most definitely is! I'm getting tired of all the negative badmouthing going on here. :smileytongue:

It most definitely is! I'm getting tired of all the negative badmouthing going on here. :smileytongue:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

13 of 37 (379 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 7:21:07 PM
(0)
Guru

Yeah, that is why i started this thread. GIVE more LOVE to CS :smileyhappy: keep it coming..

Yeah, that is why i started this thread. GIVE more LOVE to CS :smileyhappy: keep it coming..

14 of 37 (376 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 7:30:34 PM
(0)
Guru

LOL! I'd like to give more love the CS coolrhyme, but as I said before I've seldom had to deal with them:smileywink: I will also mention the rep I dealt with in store when I first had my phone activated, I was in and out in about 5 minutes, she was quick and efficient, so it's been all good for from the beginning.:smileyhappy:

LOL! I'd like to give more love the CS coolrhyme, but as I said before I've seldom had to deal with them:smileywink: I will also mention the rep I dealt with in store when I first had my phone activated, I was in and out in about 5 minutes, she was quick and efficient, so it's been all good for from the beginning.:smileyhappy:

15 of 37 (374 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 7:43:39 PM
(0)
Guru
Actually, the seldom you have interaction w/ them the better it means the CS are doing their job preventing you from calling. Because if you are not calling. Then there is no problem w/ your phone or phone line :smileyhappy: HEHEHE
Actually, the seldom you have interaction w/ them the better it means the CS are doing their job preventing you from calling. Because if you are not calling. Then there is no problem w/ your phone or phone line :smileyhappy: HEHEHE

16 of 37 (371 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 8:09:01 PM
(0)
Guru

coolrhyme wrote:

Right, my point exactly!:smileywink:

coolrhyme wrote:

Right, my point exactly!:smileywink:

17 of 37 (368 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2011 11:13:41 AM
(0)
Guru
Hahahaha :smileyhappy: i wish somebody would take the time to share their best experience w/ CS even if its their first time w/ ATT. I am really glad to the first timers who made time just to drop by and give kudos to reps :smileyhappy:
Hahahaha :smileyhappy: i wish somebody would take the time to share their best experience w/ CS even if its their first time w/ ATT. I am really glad to the first timers who made time just to drop by and give kudos to reps :smileyhappy:

18 of 37 (357 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2011 12:28:15 PM
(0)
Contributor

I DONT HAVE ONE THAY SUCK

19 of 37 (356 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2011 1:16:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

redalanhall wrote:

Doesn't look like any lovin' going on here... :smileysurprised:

Oh well. Everyone has their opinion. As Rihanna would say, "We found love in a hopeless place..."

redalanhall wrote:

Oh well. Everyone has their opinion. As Rihanna would say, "We found love in a hopeless place..."

20 of 37 (354 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2011 2:08:22 PM
(0)
Guru

Wild Banchi wrote:

redalanhall wrote:

Yeah, I don't even know why this guy have to leave a comment like that. He is probably blind and not reading the title of the thread :smileyhappy:

Wild Banchi wrote:

redalanhall wrote:

Yeah, I don't even know why this guy have to leave a comment like that. He is probably blind and not reading the title of the thread :smileyhappy:

21 of 37 (409 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2011 7:45:52 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by aristizzle on Dec 12, 2011 at 7:47:07 PM

coolrhyme wrote:

Wild Banchi wrote:

redalanhall wrote:

Blind.... or semi-illiterate lol

*they

or both?!? :smileytongue:

coolrhyme wrote:

Wild Banchi wrote:

redalanhall wrote:

Blind.... or semi-illiterate lol

*they

or both?!? :smileytongue:

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

[ Edited ]
22 of 37 (398 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2011 3:50:47 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

With all the NEGATIVE stuff on this forum, :smileyindifferent: I'd be more than HAPPY to post about my CC experience...

To be honest, I've NEVER had an issue with CC...anytime I've ever had to call, only about a handful of times, whoever I spoke to was always courteous and helpful and resolved whatever problem that I've had. I was always nice when I spoke to them...maybe that had something to do with the way I was treated in return?? CSR's are people too...treat them like YOU would want to be treated. :smileywink:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

With all the NEGATIVE stuff on this forum, :smileyindifferent: I'd be more than HAPPY to post about my CC experience...

To be honest, I've NEVER had an issue with CC...anytime I've ever had to call, only about a handful of times, whoever I spoke to was always courteous and helpful and resolved whatever problem that I've had. I was always nice when I spoke to them...maybe that had something to do with the way I was treated in return?? CSR's are people too...treat them like YOU would want to be treated. :smileywink:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

23 of 37 (389 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2011 11:09:59 AM
(0)
Guru

Dcookie wrote:

That's definitely a great attitude to have Dcookie and I'm glad all your experiences with AT&T have been positive! :smileyvery-happy:

We as customer service representatives are indeed people that have feelings and can get frustrated with a customer that is yelling down our ear on the other side of the phone (That personally frustrates me as I have sensitive hearing and it hurts D:smileyhappy:. If your upset I understand your not going to be the nicest person but no need to be rude or yell, or start to insult the individual because that person is trying to help you. I personally have thick skin so I just stay professional and don't let anything get to me but I have had to tell a couple customers that were getting too out of hand to calm down. Basically along the lines of  "I'm trying to help you, I've kept it very professional with you throughout this whole call, I'd really appreciate it if you kept it professional with me as well and we will get your issue resolved". It's great though becuase they usually apologize at the end of the call for being rude and thank me for putting up with their nonsense. I just tell them it's my job, you have to have a thick skin :smileyvery-happy:

Dcookie wrote:

That's definitely a great attitude to have Dcookie and I'm glad all your experiences with AT&T have been positive! :smileyvery-happy:

We as customer service representatives are indeed people that have feelings and can get frustrated with a customer that is yelling down our ear on the other side of the phone (That personally frustrates me as I have sensitive hearing and it hurts D:smileyhappy:. If your upset I understand your not going to be the nicest person but no need to be rude or yell, or start to insult the individual because that person is trying to help you. I personally have thick skin so I just stay professional and don't let anything get to me but I have had to tell a couple customers that were getting too out of hand to calm down. Basically along the lines of  "I'm trying to help you, I've kept it very professional with you throughout this whole call, I'd really appreciate it if you kept it professional with me as well and we will get your issue resolved". It's great though becuase they usually apologize at the end of the call for being rude and thank me for putting up with their nonsense. I just tell them it's my job, you have to have a thick skin :smileyvery-happy:

24 of 37 (375 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2011 7:26:49 PM
(0)
Guru

If and when I ever need to call CS again I wouldn't mind dealing with reps such as aristizzle and coolrhyme, you both seem like friendly and genuine people:smileyhappy: But to expand on coolrhyme's "love" theme I'd like to give props on the reception that I get, granted Motorola has a strong track record with call quality but the signal I get from AT&T's network is crystal clear. Does anyone else get solid coverage?

If and when I ever need to call CS again I wouldn't mind dealing with reps such as aristizzle and coolrhyme, you both seem like friendly and genuine people:smileyhappy: But to expand on coolrhyme's "love" theme I'd like to give props on the reception that I get, granted Motorola has a strong track record with call quality but the signal I get from AT&T's network is crystal clear. Does anyone else get solid coverage?

25 of 37 (368 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2011 7:37:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Razr8 wrote:

Yes, I do now since I got a new phone. :smileywink:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Razr8 wrote:

Yes, I do now since I got a new phone. :smileywink:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

26 of 37 (365 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2011 7:57:15 PM
(0)
Guru

Good for you Dcookie!:smileywink:

27 of 37 (362 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2011 8:04:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Razr8 wrote:

Yea, if I knew that, I would have gotten a new phone a LONG time ago. LOL!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Razr8 wrote:

Yea, if I knew that, I would have gotten a new phone a LONG time ago. LOL!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

28 of 37 (361 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 14, 2011 10:54:21 AM
(0)
Guru

Dcookie wrote:

Yeah, Its like the golden rule. :smileyhappy: Give love so that you will be loved too!

Dcookie wrote:

Yeah, Its like the golden rule. :smileyhappy: Give love so that you will be loved too!

29 of 37 (353 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 14, 2011 6:14:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You guys must be feelin' the love... :smileywink:

"Gather 'round, y'all! There's room for plenty of ya's!"

You guys must be feelin' the love... :smileywink:

"Gather 'round, y'all! There's room for plenty of ya's!"

30 of 37 (341 Views)