Give love to the CS Support

Give love to the CS Support

Post your memorable or best customer service experience w/ ATT and whats the issue and how did the representative resolve your issue Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 37 (1,186 Views)
Guru

Re: Give love to the CS Support

I suppose the best thing I could say about AT&T CS is that I've rarely had to call them. But there was one time where I noticed a deduction in my Go Phone account and called them up and the CSR I got was very friendly, she looked into my situation and took care of it, a very smooth process indeed.

Message 2 of 37 (1,046 Views)

Its good to hear that we have friendly representatives Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 37 (1,039 Views)
Guru

LOL! Would it be nitpicking if I said they were too friendly?Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 37 (1,028 Views)

Smiley Very Happy You are right Smiley Happy hehehehe

Message 5 of 37 (1,023 Views)

Thanks for the love! We try our best and work hard to resolve all issues. +1 for this thread Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 37 (1,021 Views)
Expert

cannot say I have never had issuses with the cs at att but the most recent dealing I had with a in store rep was dealing with a cell number change for my 11 year old daughter - she got the phone for her birthday and evidently it previously belonged to someone of questionable taste, she start recieving unsuitable texts, we responded and requested that the person stop, when they did not we decided to take it to the next level. In short it from the time I walked into the retail outlet and the cs rep understood the issue and changed the nuber at no charge was about 10 minutes, expected to have to pay for it and she told me there was no charge - and she followed up a few days ago to verify ev erything was ok, it took me longer to get a warrent issued then to deal with ATT.

Message 7 of 37 (1,013 Views)

aristizzle wrote:

Thanks for the love! We try our best and work hard to resolve all issues. +1 for this thread Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the Kudos! Smiley Happy It is our job to give the best experience to our customers Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 37 (1,008 Views)
Guru

At the risk of sounding like a total fanboy I literally have no complaints about the service I get from AT&T. A few minor issues aside it's been great. 

Message 9 of 37 (999 Views)
Employee

AT&T had been good to me old and new account, Sprint didn't care about me but they gave the info I needed, i've only had to argue with t mobile
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 10 of 37 (995 Views)
Master

My best CS experience was during a phone call to the 1-800 number. My phone had been locked by a notorious PUK code and I needed to call CS to obtain the code because prepaid customers cannot access the PUK tutorial information online here.

My rep's name was Lisa. She was very helpful and was easy to work with. She took her time (in a good way) to make sure everything was all set and was very respectful. She knew what she was doing and I will never forget my AT&T customer service experience with her.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 11 of 37 (976 Views)
Guru

I'm pleased to hear it all worked out for you WB, it's nice to read posts of this kind.

Message 12 of 37 (972 Views)
Master

It most definitely is! I'm getting tired of all the negative badmouthing going on here. Smiley Tongue

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 13 of 37 (969 Views)
Highlighted

Yeah, that is why i started this thread. GIVE more LOVE to CS Smiley Happy keep it coming..

Message 14 of 37 (966 Views)
Guru

LOL! I'd like to give more love the CS coolrhyme, but as I said before I've seldom had to deal with themSmiley Wink I will also mention the rep I dealt with in store when I first had my phone activated, I was in and out in about 5 minutes, she was quick and efficient, so it's been all good for from the beginning.Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 37 (964 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.