Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 7, 2012
11:38:51 AM
View profile
Give My Upgraded Phone to Family Member Possible?

Just posted this in the iPhone forum, but it looks like I should have posted it here, so here goes:

On my plan, I am available for an upgrade on my 3GS. My daughter is not yet eligible on her plan, which I pay for as one of the phones on our overall plan.

Is it possible for me to get the upgraded phone on my plan and give her the 4S to use with her number, keeping my 3GS on my number? Then, later, use her plan to upgrade my phone when the iPhone 5 comes out?

Thanks...

Just posted this in the iPhone forum, but it looks like I should have posted it here, so here goes:

On my plan, I am available for an upgrade on my 3GS. My daughter is not yet eligible on her plan, which I pay for as one of the phones on our overall plan.

Is it possible for me to get the upgraded phone on my plan and give her the 4S to use with her number, keeping my 3GS on my number? Then, later, use her plan to upgrade my phone when the iPhone 5 comes out?

Thanks...

Give My Upgraded Phone to Family Member Possible?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2012 12:30:58 PM
(0)

In order to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting.

Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

In order to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting.

Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

Re: Give My Upgraded Phone to Family Member Possible?

2 of 2 (694 Views)