Gingerbread update 2.3.3 -2.47.502.7

Tutor

Gingerbread update 2.3.3 -2.47.502.7

My phone (HTC Inspire) just updated the operating system yesterday and I have had some issues. First my email all went blank. I could not see anything except who sent it. I restarted the phone and they came back. It was fine yesterday but this morning it did it again. I restarted the phone and they came back. The biggest issue is my WiFi performance is down the toilet. The connection is not as strong and is it slower much slower. Is there any fix for this? Anyway to reset the connection? Anyone else having the same problems?

Thanks In Advance,

Fred

Message 1 of 6 (2,017 Views)
Professor

Re: Gingerbread update 2.3.3 -2.47.502.7

smoken999 wrote:

My phone (HTC Inspire) just updated the operating system yesterday and I have had some issues. First my email all went blank. I could not see anything except who sent it. I restarted the phone and they came back. It was fine yesterday but this morning it did it again. I restarted the phone and they came back. The biggest issue is my WiFi performance is down the toilet. The connection is not as strong and is it slower much slower. Is there any fix for this? Anyway to reset the connection? Anyone else having the same problems?

Thanks In Advance,

Fred

Your best bet is to  go over to XDA Developer site and look up your device . Check and see if others have posted the same issue and a resolution has been logged or post your updated question there.  Youll get more support on that site

Message 2 of 6 (1,996 Views)
Master

You may have a complete a factory reset to clear out in conflicts left from the previous version of the operating system.

Not enough other information to suggest anything else.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6 (1,979 Views)
Tutor

I figured as much thank you. 

Message 4 of 6 (1,882 Views)
Tutor

Thanks I will check it out.

Message 5 of 6 (1,881 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Hey Smoken! hows the Inspire update go? I am sure it ws successful. What are some new features and functions you like? Can you post some snapshots?
Message 6 of 6 (1,726 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.