Getting to be the worst phone company I've ever had

Getting to be the worst phone company I've ever had

[ Edited ]

I have been having trouble with my junk Samsung infuse 4G android phone from October of last year on I have had it replaced once and they gave me a "refurbished" used phone that over heats and freezes up on a daily basis! I want to go back to the iphone but don't want to pay full price because I paid for this [word filter avoidance] in October and have had nothing but trouble with it but no they can't do any discount on apple products but I pay my $240.00 every month and have from the beginning of 2001 you would think that that would mean something but it don't I am just one of hundreds of thousands of people that use ATT and I am just a number so I have been telling anyone and everyone I know to switch to a another company or never go with ATT for many reasons than the prob with my phone I had to call two times today just to get someone that could find my account and the lack of customer care that has slowly been going down hill over the last year or so . So until I am happy I am NEVER going to suggest ATT to anyone and if it don't get done soon going to switch myself as soon as my contracts are up !!!!!!!

Message 1 of 7 (599 Views)
Professor

Re: Getting to be the worst phone company I've ever had

Apple is extremely strict about the pricing of their products.  You will never see any Apple products on "sale".  And if a vendor sells an Apple product for anything but the price Apple dictates, that vendor is probably doing something they aren't supposed to be doing.

Message 2 of 7 (562 Views)

ok so waited on att customer relations person to call me back today and wouldnt you know it she didnt call i told my wife she wasnt going to call today even thoughit was a planed call for 4 pm today so as soon as my contracts are up i am verizon bound

Message 3 of 7 (467 Views)
Teacher

Totally agreed..

Right now AT&T has no good phone. Everything is old cr*p.

AT&T has no phone in stock which has ICS.

Updates taking forever.

Prices slashed.

Heavy pricing initially..

I have purchased Note.. having lot of troubles.. slow OS/lags/freezes etc

http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/Android-Discussion-and-Support/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-when-is-ICS-upd...

Message 4 of 7 (439 Views)
Professor

tamoham wrote:

Right now AT&T has no good phone. Everything is old cr*p.

HTC One X

Message 5 of 7 (435 Views)
Teacher

Message 6 of 7 (411 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

[ Edited ]

tamoham wrote:

One X is back ordered online.  But some stores have them in stock.  I had no problem buying one at the first store I tried, and they had several in stock, both colors. 

If people are having problems finding one, its because they waited too long after the phone was released trying to decide whether to buy it.  And now that Apple is having shipments of the phone blocked, everyone is all in a panic that they can't buy one.

But hopefully, Apple's funny business with HTC will have some resolution soon, and shipments of the phone will resume.

Message 7 of 7 (400 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.