Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 8, 2012
8:30:45 AM
View profile
Getting mobile email?

I just bought a $50 go-plan with a Pantech phone. The plan is supposed to give me unlimited data use, and is letting me browse facebook and other websites, but I can't set up my mobile email. Everytime I push the "Sign Up" button, it says that my request can't be processed because I have exceeded my account spending limit. Do I have to put money on my account, even though my $50 plan should cover my data? HELP!

I just bought a $50 go-plan with a Pantech phone. The plan is supposed to give me unlimited data use, and is letting me browse facebook and other websites, but I can't set up my mobile email. Everytime I push the "Sign Up" button, it says that my request can't be processed because I have exceeded my account spending limit. Do I have to put money on my account, even though my $50 plan should cover my data? HELP!

Getting mobile email?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 8, 2012 4:16:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Which model Pantech phone are you using? Surely not a smartphone, such as the Crossover?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Which model Pantech phone are you using? Surely not a smartphone, such as the Crossover?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Getting mobile email?

2 of 5 (273 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 5:10:09 PM
(0)
Teacher

It's probably the P7040p cause that's that I have on GoPhone.

Unlimited Data covers the data usage but Mobile Email service alone costs I believe $5 a month extra? AT&T really nickel and dimes you on this stuff. All the unlimited data really does is let you use the browser for free, use Social Net and other data applications that don't have an extra service fee to even use the app itself.

It's probably the P7040p cause that's that I have on GoPhone.

Unlimited Data covers the data usage but Mobile Email service alone costs I believe $5 a month extra? AT&T really nickel and dimes you on this stuff. All the unlimited data really does is let you use the browser for free, use Social Net and other data applications that don't have an extra service fee to even use the app itself.

3 of 5 (260 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 10:11:01 PM
(0)
Contributor

I just bought a Pantech P7040P a few days ago.  Today I bought the $50 Unlimited Plan.  I set it all up, but for some reason, I can't access the web and the data part of the plan.  I should have web access, right?  I'm hoping that when I wake up tomorrow morning I will have my data.....*sighs*  Does it just take time to aquire the data, or is it instant? (like it should be)  I'm just frustrated after paying $60 for my phone and then dropping $50 more for my plan and not have access to it all.  Please help.  : (

I just bought a Pantech P7040P a few days ago.  Today I bought the $50 Unlimited Plan.  I set it all up, but for some reason, I can't access the web and the data part of the plan.  I should have web access, right?  I'm hoping that when I wake up tomorrow morning I will have my data.....*sighs*  Does it just take time to aquire the data, or is it instant? (like it should be)  I'm just frustrated after paying $60 for my phone and then dropping $50 more for my plan and not have access to it all.  Please help.  : (

4 of 5 (251 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 5:39:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Is data blocked on your line, MommyMunch?

I would also contact customer service and see what they might have to say. 1-800-331-0500.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Is data blocked on your line, MommyMunch?

I would also contact customer service and see what they might have to say. 1-800-331-0500.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (233 Views)