Getting iPad data plan receipt

Mentor

Getting iPad data plan receipt

Where can I get formal receipts for the recurring iPad data plan?

I get a generic email on the renewal, but this isn't good for expense report purposes.

Message 1 of 6 (4,283 Views)
Mentor

Re: Getting iPad data plan receipt

really? no replies? come on att... seriously?

Message 2 of 6 (4,188 Views)
Professor

psubill78 wrote:

really? no replies? come on att... seriously?

There are no AT&T employees here in an official capacity.  We are all just users like yourself.

Have you tried contacting customer service?

Message 3 of 6 (4,178 Views)
Guru

The ipad is a prepaid service. There will be no official reciept available. All that you can get is the email with payment confirmation

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6 (4,104 Views)
Contributor

Just go to https://dcp2.att.com/OEPNDClient/ and login.  I don't know why they made it so difficult to access but once you log in, click on order history and you will have the option to print any receipt you'd like.  Hope this helps!

Message 5 of 6 (2,581 Views)
Highlighted
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 6 of 6 (2,576 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.