Getting a microsim

Highlighted
Contributor

Getting a microsim

Hello
I'm currently using a blackberry on AT&T which uses a standard sim but i'll be getting a Sony Xperia S next week, and that phone uses microsim. Can i go to an AT&T store to get a microsim for my existing number? And will they ask me for SSN etc because if they do, that will make my Job harder(the phone is not registered on my name) I don't wanna cut my sim but if thats the last resort, I can do that
Any help will be appreciated
Message 1 of 2 (710 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Getting a microsim

aaygen wrote:
Hello
I'm currently using a blackberry on AT&T which uses a standard sim but i'll be getting a Sony Xperia S next week, and that phone uses microsim. Can i go to an AT&T store to get a microsim for my existing number? And will they ask me for SSN etc because if they do, that will make my Job harder(the phone is not registered on my name) I don't wanna cut my sim but if thats the last resort, I can do that
Any help will be appreciated

Yes, if you go to the store they'll verify you're the account owner before they do anything.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (692 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.