Getting a microsim

Highlighted
Contributor

Getting a microsim

Hello
I'm currently using a blackberry on AT&T which uses a standard sim but i'll be getting a Sony Xperia S next week, and that phone uses microsim. Can i go to an AT&T store to get a microsim for my existing number? And will they ask me for SSN etc because if they do, that will make my Job harder(the phone is not registered on my name) I don't wanna cut my sim but if thats the last resort, I can do that
Any help will be appreciated
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Getting a microsim

aaygen wrote:
Hello
I'm currently using a blackberry on AT&T which uses a standard sim but i'll be getting a Sony Xperia S next week, and that phone uses microsim. Can i go to an AT&T store to get a microsim for my existing number? And will they ask me for SSN etc because if they do, that will make my Job harder(the phone is not registered on my name) I don't wanna cut my sim but if thats the last resort, I can do that
Any help will be appreciated

Yes, if you go to the store they'll verify you're the account owner before they do anything.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support