Getting Strange "Media Hub" Emails....

Contributor

Getting Strange "Media Hub" Emails....

I've been, every week, getting these emails saying Thanks for your MediaHub purchase! like a receipt saying I've rented a $3.99 movie with mediahub. For one, I don't have a Samsung Galaxy, nor have i ever used MediaHub/know what it is. Someone please help, or tell me why I'm getting these e-mails! I don't know if my phone bill is being charged for these mysterious receipts

Message 1 of 5 (386 Views)
Expert

Re: Getting Strange "Media Hub" Emails....

brutalmouse wrote:

I've been, every week, getting these emails saying Thanks for your MediaHub purchase! like a receipt saying I've rented a $3.99 movie with mediahub. For one, I don't have a Samsung Galaxy, nor have i ever used MediaHub/know what it is. Someone please help, or tell me why I'm getting these e-mails! I don't know if my phone bill is being charged for these mysterious receipts

first thing to do is go online and look at your account to se what is going on, or maybe pick up the phone and call customer service and talk to them about it. This would be a good start

Message 2 of 5 (379 Views)
Contributor

well i called both samsung and at & t. they said they dont know so it actually wouldnt surprise me no one here would know either. the emails keep coming tho as if someone has my email and name on their acct
Message 3 of 5 (372 Views)
Expert

brutalmouse wrote:
well i called both samsung and at & t. they said they dont know so it actually wouldnt surprise me no one here would know either. the emails keep coming tho as if someone has my email and name on their acct

possible, especially if you use a simple id for the email identification. have one email address that I occasionally get  someone's messages because if it only a amalgamation of my first and last name.

Message 4 of 5 (364 Views)
Expert

have you tried to reply back to the email yet or googe them and sé if you can get their contact info?.
Message 5 of 5 (294 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.