Game Purchasing Problem

Contributor

Game Purchasing Problem

I am having a strange problem purchasing Tetris on my phone (Moto Z9, if that matters). I've purchased the full game ($6.99, not the $2.99 with subscription thing) and right after I bought it the game ran fine. However when I try to access it now it tries to validate the license but comes up with the message "You are no longer subscribed." I'm not sure what it thinks I'm not subscribed to, but I'm 100% positive I didn't purchase the subscription version of the game. So far I've tried having the game refunded then re-purchasing it - after which the game worked the first time I ran it but comes up with the same error when I run it now.

Does anyone know what the problem could be? I don't know why it would think I have a subscription or that I am no longer subscribed to it. I've bought the whole game - I just want to play it!
Message 1 of 3 (1,789 Views)
Expert

Re: Game Purchasing Problem

Placeholder wrote:
     I am having a strange problem purchasing Tetris on my phone (Moto Z9, if that matters). I've purchased the full game ($6.99, not the $2.99 with subscription thing) and right after I bought it the game ran fine. However when I try to access it now it tries to validate the license but comes up with the message "You are no longer subscribed." I'm not sure what it thinks I'm not subscribed to, but I'm 100% positive I didn't purchase the subscription version of the game. So far I've tried having the game refunded then re-purchasing it - after which the game worked the first time I ran it but comes up with the same error when I run it now.
     Does anyone know what the problem could be? I don't know why it would think I have a subscription or that I am no longer subscribed to it. I've bought the whole game - I just want to play it!

The $6.99 ios the one time purchase which is only good for 30 days and then it expires, the $2.99 is the version you would have to get and be charged monthly to continue to play the game.
Message 2 of 3 (1,761 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Game Purchasing Problem

I've had a problem w/ tetris as well, it just won' load, all I see is the lil icon in the middle of the screen and it won't do anything else, and yes I tried downloading again...?

wilcre wrote:
     The $6.99 ios the one time purchase which is only good for 30 days and then it expires, the $2.99 is the version you would have to get and be charged monthly to continue to play the game.

what?! I looked thru and it said it was good until 2018!!
Message 3 of 3 (1,741 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.