Master

Re: Galaxy s2

Nobody knows for sure, yet. Sorry.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 21
yue
Contributor

I thought there supposed to be an official announcement today.

Message 3 of 21
Master

Was there? If there was, then maybe a release date has been announced. Until then, it remains an unsolved mystery.

Message 4 of 21
Master

There was to be some announcement from Samsung. The actual availability date will be determined by the carrier who are going to carry their particular variant of the Galaxy SII.

After seeing the pictures of the three US variants, I rather have the original.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 21

An announcement was made at 6pm. The epic 4g ( sprint version) will be released
First. Also , this has a 4.5" screen . Release date September 16th. Followed by att and t mobile ( release date not determined) att version is the 4.3 " screen . What I don't understand is , I called customer service to see if they would have any info. On this and they never even heard of the phone. What a joke. I've been waiting to upgrade since November . I ha gotten the atrix , that had more problems then I could deal with, then the store I went to put a 4g card in my blackberry bold and it has worked right since! I hope att makes an announcement soon or I might switch over to sprint, plus I think for everyline you switch over from att you get 100$ credit or something
Message 6 of 21
Master

Message 7 of 21
Master

Ann154 wrote:
September 18, 2011

http://m.androidcentral.com/att-and-samsung-unveil-nation%E2%80%99s-thinnest-4g-smartphone-again
Thanks for the article, Ann. I believe this article that the date, in fact, WILL be September 18th.

yue, does this answer your question? Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 21
Teacher

Im sick of waiting, AT&T is to stupid to know how long we have been waiting for this phone? I'm leaving AT&T and getting the Galaxy S2 from Sprint on the 16th!! AT&T cant even give a date. I quit this {word filter evasion}

Message 9 of 21
Teacher

AT&T never "officially announced" it. I'm done with rumors!!!
Message 10 of 21
Contributor

I agree also. If At&t won't post an OFFICIAL release date, I will go to Sprint....

Message 11 of 21
Tutor

I keep seeing Sept. 18th as well but that's a Sunday which is an odd day to release a new phone.  Is that just the speculated date like "after" the 18th?  Then again, the Infuse was released on May 15th which was a Sunday.  I can't wait for this phone!  Must get rid of the iPhone 3GS...

Message 12 of 21
Master

A lot of AT&T phones are released on Sundays, including original Captivate. Not odd at all.

Message 13 of 21
Master

I agree. I remember the HTC Inspire being released on a Sunday morning/afternoon as well back in February. Maybe that's everyone's "free day"?

Message 14 of 21
Scholar

I hoping Oct. 1st, that's the day I'm eligible for a phone upgrade lol Smiley Happy

You cab register here on AT&T for breaking news on the Galaxy S2's release:
http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/samsung-galaxy-s2.jsp?status=success&_requestid=289001#fbid...
Message 15 of 21
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support