Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 29, 2012
3:04:46 PM
Galaxy S3 LED Notification Not Displaying Right Color

i recently downloaded an app to make the led show a different color for diffrent notifications.

when i set it to red it shows green led or when i set it to yellow it shows blue led

im not sure why it does that and its not the app because i tryed a diffrent app

i recently downloaded an app to make the led show a different color for diffrent notifications.

when i set it to red it shows green led or when i set it to yellow it shows blue led

im not sure why it does that and its not the app because i tryed a diffrent app

Galaxy S3 LED Notification Not Displaying Right Color

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 29, 2012 6:03:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I've heard that LED notification apps don't play well with the Samsung Galaxy S III.  I haven't tried any for myself, so I don't know how bad it is.

I've heard that LED notification apps don't play well with the Samsung Galaxy S III.  I haven't tried any for myself, so I don't know how bad it is.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Galaxy S3 LED Notification Not Displaying Right Color

2 of 4 (1,297 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 29, 2012 7:29:02 PM
(0)
Professor

Not sure whats up with these LED apps for GS3...I had "Light Flow" and for some reason it left my LED light green continuously on....send a message/review to the developer so they can make it compatible for the GS3

Not sure whats up with these LED apps for GS3...I had "Light Flow" and for some reason it left my LED light green continuously on....send a message/review to the developer so they can make it compatible for the GS3

3 of 4 (1,287 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2012 10:13:41 AM
(0)
Employee
Those apps are generic and not made for specific models of phone so that's why it happens. Happened on my evo back in the day also
Those apps are generic and not made for specific models of phone so that's why it happens. Happened on my evo back in the day also
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (1,251 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments