Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 22, 2012
7:45:20 AM
Galaxy S3 32 GB option

Sorry if this has already been asked/stated, but I read somewhere that AT&T will not have the 32GB GS3 for sale ever.

Is this true? I know you can buy microsd cards so it's not a huge deal, just curious. I'm thinking of changing from my iphone due to the iOS 6 upgrade and the rumors of just elongating the screen for the iphone 5. 

Thanks.

Sorry if this has already been asked/stated, but I read somewhere that AT&T will not have the 32GB GS3 for sale ever.

Is this true? I know you can buy microsd cards so it's not a huge deal, just curious. I'm thinking of changing from my iphone due to the iOS 6 upgrade and the rumors of just elongating the screen for the iphone 5. 

Thanks.

Galaxy S3 32 GB option

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2012 7:56:28 AM
(0)
Guru
ATT is not offering the 32Gb. I did read, that they are offering a 16Gb micro sd to go with it... NOT sure if the card is free with purchase, or there's an additional charge for it.
ATT is not offering the 32Gb. I did read, that they are offering a 16Gb micro sd to go with it... NOT sure if the card is free with purchase, or there's an additional charge for it.

Re: Galaxy S3 32 GB option

2 of 3 (749 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2012 8:11:11 AM
(0)
Mentor

The article that I read stated it would be $40 for the 16 GB card.

I'm not sure if there are different variants of SD cards or not. Would any microsd card work with the phone?

The article that I read stated it would be $40 for the 16 GB card.

I'm not sure if there are different variants of SD cards or not. Would any microsd card work with the phone?

Re: Galaxy S3 32 GB option

3 of 3 (745 Views)