Posted Nov 2, 2011
4:56:39 AM
View profile
Galaxy S2 - internet connection cannot be found 90% of the time

The phone has been great... not a single worthy complaint... until about a week ago.

The internet conneciton has become very spotty.  It will time out and say no connection available.  Keep clicking the link and it will eventually go to it.  When it does connect, it is fast as it always was.  

Just seems to not be able to find it most of the time.  

Signal strength is great.  Doesnt seem to be any issues there.

I only downloaded basic apps from trust worthy sources.  

This morning I copied over pictures, etc and did a master reset... and I still have the same lousy connection problems.

Anyone have any idea what could be the cause of this?

The phone has been great... not a single worthy complaint... until about a week ago.

The internet conneciton has become very spotty.  It will time out and say no connection available.  Keep clicking the link and it will eventually go to it.  When it does connect, it is fast as it always was.  

Just seems to not be able to find it most of the time.  

Signal strength is great.  Doesnt seem to be any issues there.

I only downloaded basic apps from trust worthy sources.  

This morning I copied over pictures, etc and did a master reset... and I still have the same lousy connection problems.

Anyone have any idea what could be the cause of this?

Galaxy S2 - internet connection cannot be found 90% of the time

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2011 10:05:30 AM
(0)
Mentor

This is/was a common problem to a lot of people.  It may be fixed now.  If you look at all recent posts, there are a couple of threads about this.  Some people are saying they are no longer having the problem.

This is/was a common problem to a lot of people.  It may be fixed now.  If you look at all recent posts, there are a couple of threads about this.  Some people are saying they are no longer having the problem.

Re: Galaxy S2 - internet connection cannot be found 90% of the time

2 of 2 (450 Views)