Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 21, 2011
7:48:51 PM
View profile
Galaxy S2 Receiving Pictures

just got a new S2 and I am having trouble receiving pictures messags.  says that it is downloading but nothing comes through.  I am able to send picture messages though.  Please help!

just got a new S2 and I am having trouble receiving pictures messags.  says that it is downloading but nothing comes through.  I am able to send picture messages though.  Please help!

Galaxy S2 Receiving Pictures

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 21, 2011 8:07:48 PM
(0)
Scholar

Scottp2 wrote:

Only time I've seen this happen is if your data (Use packet Data) is off, photos through texting will not download via wifi.. Think its a AT&T thing because my old WP7 phones were the same way..

Scottp2 wrote:

Only time I've seen this happen is if your data (Use packet Data) is off, photos through texting will not download via wifi.. Think its a AT&T thing because my old WP7 phones were the same way..

Re: Galaxy S2 Receiving Pictures

2 of 3 (1,511 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 21, 2011 9:21:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
This happens to me about 40%-50% of the time when people are attempting to send me picture messages on my Captivate. Very frustrating, actually, as there does not appear to be a way to download the mysterious picture...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

This happens to me about 40%-50% of the time when people are attempting to send me picture messages on my Captivate. Very frustrating, actually, as there does not appear to be a way to download the mysterious picture...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Galaxy S2 Receiving Pictures

3 of 3 (1,503 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments