Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 2, 2012
3:47:32 PM
View profile
Galaxy S2 Intermittently not Receive Texts

Has anyone had issues not receiving a text message sporadically? I won’t get some text messages from different carriers and different phones. Att usage says I received the message, but it doesn’t get to my phone. This doesn’t happen all the time it is at random.

I’ve got a new SIM card, software update, factory rest, and new device. I’m still having the issue after doing all this. I also went back to my iphone 3GS and it worked fine.

Does anyone know why this is happening, Or know how to resolve?

Thanks

Has anyone had issues not receiving a text message sporadically? I won’t get some text messages from different carriers and different phones. Att usage says I received the message, but it doesn’t get to my phone. This doesn’t happen all the time it is at random.

I’ve got a new SIM card, software update, factory rest, and new device. I’m still having the issue after doing all this. I also went back to my iphone 3GS and it worked fine.

Does anyone know why this is happening, Or know how to resolve?

Thanks

Galaxy S2 Intermittently not Receive Texts

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2012 6:43:22 PM
(0)
Contributor

This has happened to me a few times lately. The only way to solve is usually if I reboot the phone. It is quite annoying. I am still within my 30 days, and thinking about returning the phone. It's a pity though, as I really enjoy the phone otherwise. I'd love if there was a permanent fix.

This has happened to me a few times lately. The only way to solve is usually if I reboot the phone. It is quite annoying. I am still within my 30 days, and thinking about returning the phone. It's a pity though, as I really enjoy the phone otherwise. I'd love if there was a permanent fix.

Re: Galaxy S2 Intermittently not Receive Texts

2 of 5 (1,953 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 2:36:40 PM
(0)
Contributor

I would return it if I was you.

I would return it if I was you.

3 of 5 (1,858 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 9:59:37 AM
(0)
Tutor
Dont think it is just the phone. Have a Samsung Skyrocket with the same issue.
Dont think it is just the phone. Have a Samsung Skyrocket with the same issue.

4 of 5 (1,829 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 24, 2012 1:02:34 PM
(0)
Contributor

Did you figure out what the issue was?

Did you figure out what the issue was?

5 of 5 (1,729 Views)