Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 29, 2012
11:34:29 AM
View profile
Galaxy Note problems
This is the third time in a month that my Note has dropped off the network correctly. Each time I call att and they reset the phone. Has anyone else had this problem. Today however the reset is not working. The CSR IS stating since the phone is still under warranty we need to go through Samsung. What is the process for that? Any help appreciated.
This is the third time in a month that my Note has dropped off the network correctly. Each time I call att and they reset the phone. Has anyone else had this problem. Today however the reset is not working. The CSR IS stating since the phone is still under warranty we need to go through Samsung. What is the process for that? Any help appreciated.

Galaxy Note problems

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 29, 2012 12:33:29 PM
(0)
Mentor

Been using the Galaxy Note on AT&T for about 3 months. Only one time did I have a connectivity problem and powering all the way down/back up fixed it. Other than that, it's worked flawlessley. Not much help, I know, but you asked for folks experience. 

BTW, when I had a warranty return before with AT&T, I called their warranty center and they sent me a replacement phone (refurbished) with packing materials and instructions on how to return the failed phone. I did not go to the phone manufacturer. That was a Samsang Focus, btw.

I'd suggest you call their warranty center and talk with them first. 

Been using the Galaxy Note on AT&T for about 3 months. Only one time did I have a connectivity problem and powering all the way down/back up fixed it. Other than that, it's worked flawlessley. Not much help, I know, but you asked for folks experience. 

BTW, when I had a warranty return before with AT&T, I called their warranty center and they sent me a replacement phone (refurbished) with packing materials and instructions on how to return the failed phone. I did not go to the phone manufacturer. That was a Samsang Focus, btw.

I'd suggest you call their warranty center and talk with them first. 

Re: Galaxy Note problems

2 of 7 (1,078 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 29, 2012 12:38:14 PM
(0)
Tutor

Even my friend having the same problem with the galaxy note. Thanks you have asked about this. He was just telling me to search in the web to find answers. Hope here I will get an answer

Even my friend having the same problem with the galaxy note. Thanks you have asked about this. He was just telling me to search in the web to find answers. Hope here I will get an answer

3 of 7 (1,076 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 29, 2012 12:48:53 PM
(0)
Scholar

Curious about your problem.  When you say dropped off the network.....

Do you mean everything or just disconnected from data ?

If its data only disconnect, are you in an LTE area ?

Curious about your problem.  When you say dropped off the network.....

Do you mean everything or just disconnected from data ?

If its data only disconnect, are you in an LTE area ?

4 of 7 (1,073 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 29, 2012 1:29:12 PM
(0)
Teacher
Everything. No cell or data. Csr was no help. Have to go to a store. Hopefully it is just a bad sim.
Everything. No cell or data. Csr was no help. Have to go to a store. Hopefully it is just a bad sim.

5 of 7 (1,064 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2012 7:27:03 AM
(0)
Scholar

Yep, since everything is out, It may be the SIM.

Yep, since everything is out, It may be the SIM.

6 of 7 (1,034 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2012 1:40:07 PM
(0)
Teacher
Nope. Got a new sim card today. By the time we walked back to the car phone dropped again.
Nope. Got a new sim card today. By the time we walked back to the car phone dropped again.

7 of 7 (1,022 Views)