Galaxy Note 3 delete AT&T bookmarks

Voyager

Galaxy Note 3 delete AT&T bookmarks

I have the AT&T Note 3 and when using the stock internet browser I see 3 AT&T bookmarks that I can't delete.  This is very annoying because all three are not needed on my phone.  I used to have the AT&T note 2 and there was a way to delete those but not the ones on the Note 3.  Has anyone figured out how to do this?  I can understand AT&T locking some features out and adding their software but locking bookmarks is just not needed.  If anyone has figured out how to delete them I would love to know how.

This is a great phone and I like AT&T as my provider, had them now for more than 10+ years, but this is a little over the top.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Note 3 delete AT&T bookmarks

Hey, michaelwy!

I don't know of any way to do that off the top of my head, but I will try to find out and let you know if I find anything.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support