GOPhone Plans and International features

Contributor

GOPhone Plans and International features

Hi there!

In the next weeks I will be in USA for tourism and would like to know if with a GoPhone Plan subscription onsite  I obtain a sim card to be used with my phone. Is it right?

Moreover, I'm interested in two additional services: AT&T World Connect (3.99$/month) to reduce international calls fees to mobiles in Italy and International Long Distance Feature Package (10$/month) to have 250 minutes free to call landlines. With GoPhone plan is it possible to activate both of them?

Thanks for your time and kind cooperation

All the best

Fabio

Message 1 of 2
Scholar

Re: GOPhone Plans and International features

fabiobe wrote:

Hi there!

In the next weeks I will be in USA for tourism and would like to know if with a GoPhone Plan subscription onsite  I obtain a sim card to be used with my phone. Is it right?

Moreover, I'm interested in two additional services: AT&T World Connect (3.99$/month) to reduce international calls fees to mobiles in Italy and International Long Distance Feature Package (10$/month) to have 250 minutes free to call landlines. With GoPhone plan is it possible to activate both of them?

Yes. You can buy a SIM card and use it with your phone. However, I think the AT&T World Connect service is only available to postpaid contract customers. You should be able to get the International Long Distance Feature Package ($10), though.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support