Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 25, 2011
7:19:34 AM
View profile
GOPhone Plans and International features

Hi there!

In the next weeks I will be in USA for tourism and would like to know if with a GoPhone Plan subscription onsite  I obtain a sim card to be used with my phone. Is it right?

Moreover, I'm interested in two additional services: AT&T World Connect (3.99$/month) to reduce international calls fees to mobiles in Italy and International Long Distance Feature Package (10$/month) to have 250 minutes free to call landlines. With GoPhone plan is it possible to activate both of them?

Thanks for your time and kind cooperation

All the best

Fabio

Hi there!

In the next weeks I will be in USA for tourism and would like to know if with a GoPhone Plan subscription onsite  I obtain a sim card to be used with my phone. Is it right?

Moreover, I'm interested in two additional services: AT&T World Connect (3.99$/month) to reduce international calls fees to mobiles in Italy and International Long Distance Feature Package (10$/month) to have 250 minutes free to call landlines. With GoPhone plan is it possible to activate both of them?

Thanks for your time and kind cooperation

All the best

Fabio

GOPhone Plans and International features

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2011 12:11:26 PM
(0)
Scholar

fabiobe wrote:

Hi there!

Yes. You can buy a SIM card and use it with your phone. However, I think the AT&T World Connect service is only available to postpaid contract customers. You should be able to get the International Long Distance Feature Package ($10), though.

fabiobe wrote:

Hi there!

Yes. You can buy a SIM card and use it with your phone. However, I think the AT&T World Connect service is only available to postpaid contract customers. You should be able to get the International Long Distance Feature Package ($10), though.

Re: GOPhone Plans and International features

2 of 2 (169 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments