Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 2, 2011
5:18:52 PM
View profile
GO PHONE: Changing from old $60 Unlimited Plan to New $50 Unlimited Plan

I have spent 3 hours trying to find this info on ATT's site! I have an older ATT GoPhone (Motorola Razor) which I have had since ATT introduced the $60 Unlimited monthly plan. I want to pay $50 for the new Unlimited monthly plan. I cannot find were I can switch from the old plan to the new. It does not give you an option to switch from the My Account page. Please advise!

I have spent 3 hours trying to find this info on ATT's site! I have an older ATT GoPhone (Motorola Razor) which I have had since ATT introduced the $60 Unlimited monthly plan. I want to pay $50 for the new Unlimited monthly plan. I cannot find were I can switch from the old plan to the new. It does not give you an option to switch from the My Account page. Please advise!

GO PHONE: Changing from old $60 Unlimited Plan to New $50 Unlimited Plan

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2011 3:22:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You can switch to the new $50/monthly plan by dialing 611. When at the main menu, select "more options", then "rate plan". You will hear a series of currently offered rate plans including the one you'd like to switch to. Select the plan and then switch to it. That's all there is to it.

Keep in mind, once you switch, you cannot switch back. But I don't really see why you'd want to switch back to your older plan, anyway... Smiley Tongue

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

You can switch to the new $50/monthly plan by dialing 611. When at the main menu, select "more options", then "rate plan". You will hear a series of currently offered rate plans including the one you'd like to switch to. Select the plan and then switch to it. That's all there is to it.

Keep in mind, once you switch, you cannot switch back. But I don't really see why you'd want to switch back to your older plan, anyway... Smiley Tongue

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: GO PHONE: Changing from old $60 Unlimited Plan to New $50 Unlimited Plan

2 of 2 (460 Views)