Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 4, 2011
1:58:49 PM
View profile
Furious
Edited by katieeighty on May 4, 2011 at 3:31:31 PM

I am furious with the way i was treated, I had a horribe experience by the rep who was handling my call. I have been waiting on on my iPhone to ship and after being transfered 3 times, they still couldnt find my order. Then they say it wasnt shipped b/c I never replied to an email. An email I NEVER received, and No one told me to expect an email. then they put info in the system wrong so i could not even reply to the email... So they wont ship my order!!! Which i paid more then 300 dollars for.. The rep was raising her voice and talking over me. I asked how am i supposed to reply to the email when i was never provided with the info i needed.. She suggest that i cancel the order and go into a store??!  are you kidding me?? while I already gave you my money? the phone I ordered is not available in the store... the whole reason i came to at&t.  She could not even provide me with the info I needed to reply to the email. So she cant ship my order and cant tell me how to reply to the link.. nice.. Then i ask for a supervisor. I am transfered to Nicholas G. who he is totally unsympathetic, Did not even apologize for my experience, or the fact that i was on the phone by now for almost 2 hours. Finally he figures out that the shipping zip code and phone number were entered wrong ( which was why I was not able to reply to the email). Then he cant even expedite my shipping. New to at&t and so far its not looking good. Thinking I  Should have stayed with t-mobile.

I am furious with the way i was treated, I had a horribe experience by the rep who was handling my call. I have been waiting on on my iPhone to ship and after being transfered 3 times, they still couldnt find my order. Then they say it wasnt shipped b/c I never replied to an email. An email I NEVER received, and No one told me to expect an email. then they put info in the system wrong so i could not even reply to the email... So they wont ship my order!!! Which i paid more then 300 dollars for.. The rep was raising her voice and talking over me. I asked how am i supposed to reply to the email when i was never provided with the info i needed.. She suggest that i cancel the order and go into a store??!  are you kidding me?? while I already gave you my money? the phone I ordered is not available in the store... the whole reason i came to at&t.  She could not even provide me with the info I needed to reply to the email. So she cant ship my order and cant tell me how to reply to the link.. nice.. Then i ask for a supervisor. I am transfered to Nicholas G. who he is totally unsympathetic, Did not even apologize for my experience, or the fact that i was on the phone by now for almost 2 hours. Finally he figures out that the shipping zip code and phone number were entered wrong ( which was why I was not able to reply to the email). Then he cant even expedite my shipping. New to at&t and so far its not looking good. Thinking I  Should have stayed with t-mobile.

Furious

[ Edited ]
5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 4:23:21 PM
(0)
Professor

enemkul wrote:

No, you should call back and talk directly with a manager. do not speak with a cSR when they give you that sort of runaround. So you are saying, in summary, you have already paid $300 for the phone, your card has a debit against it from att and they are telling you that you are not getting a phone still?   Call back and get a manager on the phone.

While you're at it... go ANDROID. yay!

enemkul wrote:

No, you should call back and talk directly with a manager. do not speak with a cSR when they give you that sort of runaround. So you are saying, in summary, you have already paid $300 for the phone, your card has a debit against it from att and they are telling you that you are not getting a phone still?   Call back and get a manager on the phone.

While you're at it... go ANDROID. yay!

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: Furious

2 of 6 (244 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 5:13:51 PM
(0)
Employee
when you order an iPhone to be shipped it sends you an email with the terms and conditions. if you never received or agreedto it you arenot charged yet. there is no way you were already charged for it if you didn't agree to that email. and this is all assuming you ordered through at&t.
when you order an iPhone to be shipped it sends you an email with the terms and conditions. if you never received or agreedto it you arenot charged yet. there is no way you were already charged for it if you didn't agree to that email. and this is all assuming you ordered through at&t.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 6 (238 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2011 8:50:07 AM
(0)
Tutor

Yes I did order through att&t, and yes the charge is on my credit card. But as the supervisor explained it is pending not an actual charge. Whatever the case may be the funds are on hold by att&t and not available to me. And when I finally received the email, I still could not enter the requested info b/c the csr put the zip for my home instead of my sipping zip. I would have been easily appeased with a simple apology and expedited shipping. Is that really to much to ask for?

Yes I did order through att&t, and yes the charge is on my credit card. But as the supervisor explained it is pending not an actual charge. Whatever the case may be the funds are on hold by att&t and not available to me. And when I finally received the email, I still could not enter the requested info b/c the csr put the zip for my home instead of my sipping zip. I would have been easily appeased with a simple apology and expedited shipping. Is that really to much to ask for?

4 of 6 (216 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2011 9:51:50 AM
(0)
Professor
Yep, you are right. A simple apology and admit their error a.d straighten it out is all you were asking for. Keep on it with a mgr and let them know how the csrs you've dealt with turned the order upside down and you need it worked out or cancel and your transaction credited. Its not right that you get treated like this.
Yep, you are right. A simple apology and admit their error a.d straighten it out is all you were asking for. Keep on it with a mgr and let them know how the csrs you've dealt with turned the order upside down and you need it worked out or cancel and your transaction credited. Its not right that you get treated like this.
Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

5 of 6 (206 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2011 5:47:41 PM
(0)
Scholar

Wow, sorry you've had so much bad luck. The representative should've suggested you going to www.wireless.att.com/tc to accept the terms and conditions along with sending an email. Smiley Tongue

Wow, sorry you've had so much bad luck. The representative should've suggested you going to www.wireless.att.com/tc to accept the terms and conditions along with sending an email. Smiley Tongue

6 of 6 (172 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments