Frustrated with AT&T

Contributor

Frustrated with AT&T

Since becoming an AT&T Internet user in December 2010, I have had to call in every month to get my bill corrected just to pay whay I really owed on my bill. I moved in July 2011 from Clinton to Jackson, MS and AT&T never disconnected service but called me when a new person moved to my old address to set up a new service address--that is when they finally disconnected service. So at that point I had two account numbers, had been paying on old instead of new account and then received final bill after calling in continuously.

Recently, I paid $58.26 on the old account, and was given a credit of $28.56. I receive 2 final notices threatening to tun off new service if old bill is not paid. They say I owe $133.66 on old bill and one fee is becasue I had service disconnected. I never disconnected any service, only transferred my existing service and becasue the tranfer was from Clinton to Jackson, they gave me a new account number. I keep calling in only to speak to reps that cannot assist me and aked could I speak to a manager. Can you beleive there was not one manager to speak to me. I left my name and call back number 48 hours ago and was ensured a manager would call me within 24 hours. I have yet to hear back from AT&T. The onlt thing good about this whole situation is that I keep everything, so I have payment confirmations and if they look in the system they will see that I call in every month since 2010. I want to terminate services immediately and go to Comcast, at least I know I don't have to call in every month about a billing issue.

Why is AT&T threatening to interrupt service on my new account becasue of their incompetence?

Agry customer,

Tam

Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)
Former Moderator

Re: Frustrated with AT&T

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.