Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 4, 2011
4:25:14 PM
Freestyle touch screen
Edited by cottonflash on Mar 4, 2011 at 4:25:51 PM

I would like to calibrate the screen on my freestyle but I can't find the menu? also can I adjust the sensitivity of the screen (way sensitive)?

I would like to calibrate the screen on my freestyle but I can't find the menu? also can I adjust the sensitivity of the screen (way sensitive)?

Freestyle touch screen

[ Edited ]
8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2011 5:06:27 PM
(0)
Master

The "Menu" is located at the far left, as shown in the picture. Do you mean you can't find the touch screen calibration setting in the actual settings? Try looking under "Display" and then "Screen calibration"/whatever else it may say.

I do not think there is a way to adjust the sensitivity of the touch screen. That was a design feature by HTC that they probably do not want to be changed.

I hope this helps.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

The "Menu" is located at the far left, as shown in the picture. Do you mean you can't find the touch screen calibration setting in the actual settings? Try looking under "Display" and then "Screen calibration"/whatever else it may say.

I do not think there is a way to adjust the sensitivity of the touch screen. That was a design feature by HTC that they probably do not want to be changed.

I hope this helps.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

Re: Freestyle touch screen

2 of 9 (1,847 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2011 6:40:11 PM
(0)
Teacher

sorry but I dont have display under menu??

Wild Banchi wrote:

Wild Banchi wrote:

I hope this helps.

/whatever else it may say.

I hope this helps.

sorry but I dont have display under menu??

Wild Banchi wrote:

Wild Banchi wrote:

I hope this helps.

/whatever else it may say.

I hope this helps.

3 of 9 (1,823 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2011 6:53:21 PM
(0)
Master

Sorry if I was unclear. Try looking under "Menu" > "Settings" > "Display" > "Screen calibration" or another title describing how you can calibrate the screen.

Go ahead and try this.

Sorry if I was unclear. Try looking under "Menu" > "Settings" > "Display" > "Screen calibration" or another title describing how you can calibrate the screen.

Go ahead and try this.

4 of 9 (1,817 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2011 6:04:41 AM
(0)
Teacher

That's where I would expect it to be as well ;-( however no luck. I have auto light,brightness, and screen timeout.

Thanks Wild

That's where I would expect it to be as well ;-( however no luck. I have auto light,brightness, and screen timeout.

Thanks Wild

5 of 9 (1,757 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2011 6:45:20 AM
(0)
Master
Also the Freestyle has a capacitive screen that you use the pad of your fingertips and senses the electric current in your fingertips as opposed to a resistive screen where you can use your fingernails and pressure to navigate the phone.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Also the Freestyle has a capacitive screen that you use the pad of your fingertips and senses the electric current in your fingertips as opposed to a resistive screen where you can use your fingernails and pressure to navigate the phone.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

6 of 9 (1,745 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2011 7:40:06 AM
(0)
Teacher

Great tip Ann ( I didn't know that) Thanks

Great tip Ann ( I didn't know that) Thanks

7 of 9 (1,732 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2011 8:07:03 AM
(0)
Master

cottonflash wrote:

Thanks Wild

Hmm. That's very odd. That's where I would expect it to be; at least, thet's where it SHOULD be located...

Maybe Ann154's tip about the screen sort of is like a calibration setting. Perhaps there is no setting because it is automatic when you touch the screen? It then automatically calibrates the screen based on your touch response?

You're welcome, for the little help I could give you... Smiley Sad

cottonflash wrote:

Thanks Wild

Hmm. That's very odd. That's where I would expect it to be; at least, thet's where it SHOULD be located...

Maybe Ann154's tip about the screen sort of is like a calibration setting. Perhaps there is no setting because it is automatic when you touch the screen? It then automatically calibrates the screen based on your touch response?

You're welcome, for the little help I could give you... Smiley Sad

8 of 9 (1,725 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2011 11:52:09 AM
(0)
Master
You can also download the manual at HTC website or on AT&T's website. It should help with the basic functions of the phone.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
You can also download the manual at HTC website or on AT&T's website. It should help with the basic functions of the phone.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

9 of 9 (1,699 Views)