Free m2m

Tutor

Free m2m

Is free m2m only for AT&T user or other services such as t-mobile user ?
Message 1 of 7 (1,433 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Free m2m

AT&T does not charge for M2M to AT&T phones for all plans (I think? maybe there are some old crufty plans left without it.)

AT&T offers any mobile with unlimited messaging addon, on plans that are > $70 (family) or $40 (individual)

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/messaging-plans.jsp?source=ECNM0000000M2A00U

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (1,432 Views)
Tutor

No I'm talking about if I have free mobile to mobile for AT&T and I call a t-mobile, I get charged ? Right ?
Message 3 of 7 (1,430 Views)
Master

solesicc wrote:
No I'm talking about if I have free mobile to mobile for AT&T and I call a t-mobile, I get charged ? Right ?

You will most likely get charged.  At one time there may have been an option for mobile to any mobile but I do not recall. I would assume that unless you are calling another ATT mobile line, you will be charged.  You can always call ATT at 611 and ask them specifically about your plan and options.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 4 of 7 (1,428 Views)
Expert

youngjm wrote:

solesicc wrote:

You will most likely get charged.  At one time there may have been an option for mobile to any mobile but I do not recall. I would assume that unless you are calling another ATT mobile line, you will be charged.  You can always call ATT at 611 and ask them specifically about your plan and options.

free mobile to any mobile is part of the unlimited texting plan as along as you have a qualified voice plan, it was added a few months back

Message 5 of 7 (1,409 Views)
Tutor

Yeah I have those plans and I have called a user with a t-mobile does it work on them ? and if you have over charge your minutes can free nights and weekend still work ? As for still being free ?
Message 6 of 7 (1,392 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

solesicc wrote:
Yeah I have those plans and I have called a user with a t-mobile does it work on them ? and if you have over charge your minutes can free nights and weekend still work ? As for still being free ?

If you actually have the unlimited texting with free mobile to any mobile there it does not come out of your minutes, just make sure you have the correct plan, there are two unlimited texting plans not just one

Message 7 of 7 (1,389 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.