Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 30, 2011
2:40:56 PM
View profile
Forgot Passcode - Pantech Link

I forgot my passcode for my Pantech and I cannot figure it out!  It wont let me connect to my blue tooth without the passcode OR reset my phone without it.  Anybody able to help??

I forgot my passcode for my Pantech and I cannot figure it out!  It wont let me connect to my blue tooth without the passcode OR reset my phone without it.  Anybody able to help??

Forgot Passcode - Pantech Link

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2011 11:01:28 PM
(0)
Guru

Have you set a password for the phone?  If not, see here for information about the security code, including the default code.

I'm not seeing anywhere that the phone asks for its password during Bluetooth setup or activation.  It does, however, ask for the Bluetooth device's password.  For more information, see here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Have you set a password for the phone?  If not, see here for information about the security code, including the default code.

I'm not seeing anywhere that the phone asks for its password during Bluetooth setup or activation.  It does, however, ask for the Bluetooth device's password.  For more information, see here.

Re: Forgot Passcode - Pantech Link

2 of 3 (6,035 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2011 8:08:27 PM
(0)
Contributor

i also forgot my passcode and now im trying to reset my phone and it won't let me without the passcode. i tried changing my password but it says that i have to put in my current password first. what do i do?????? can anyone help?????

i also forgot my passcode and now im trying to reset my phone and it won't let me without the passcode. i tried changing my password but it says that i have to put in my current password first. what do i do?????? can anyone help?????

Re: Forgot Passcode - Pantech Link

3 of 3 (4,685 Views)