Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 13, 2012
3:54:26 PM
Folder Icon pictures

My old eyes are not as good as they once were and it sure would be helpful to have a picture icon instead of small font text to help identify folders on my iPhone.  For example I use both written text messages as well as verbal text messages through the app called Hey Tell and I would like to put them in the same folder and would prefer to have the same icon that is presently used for written text messages (or something similar) to be the icon to open up the folder.  Hopefully that makes sense. Any of you creative geniuses have a solution for those of us with less than 20/20 vision?  As always I appreciate the help.

My old eyes are not as good as they once were and it sure would be helpful to have a picture icon instead of small font text to help identify folders on my iPhone.  For example I use both written text messages as well as verbal text messages through the app called Hey Tell and I would like to put them in the same folder and would prefer to have the same icon that is presently used for written text messages (or something similar) to be the icon to open up the folder.  Hopefully that makes sense. Any of you creative geniuses have a solution for those of us with less than 20/20 vision?  As always I appreciate the help.

Folder Icon pictures

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2012 2:19:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
As far as I know, there isn't any option to do what you have described. Maybe the techies at Apple will think of something like it and add it in an iOS update or even on a new generation of the iPhone, like how Siri was introduced on the iPhone 4S exclusively.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

As far as I know, there isn't any option to do what you have described. Maybe the techies at Apple will think of something like it and add it in an iOS update or even on a new generation of the iPhone, like how Siri was introduced on the iPhone 4S exclusively.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Folder Icon pictures

2 of 2 (225 Views)