Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 3, 2012
4:44:55 PM
Focus bluetooth handsfree issues

I am sooo frustrated. I cannot get my Samsung Focus to work with any handsfree devices in cars. Two BMWs and a Lexus will connect, upload the phonebook etc. but no sound transfers. When I make a call, it will dial but I cant hear anything and the other party cannot hear me. When I get a call, the car displays show the incoming call etc. but again no sound. Worse, after I get out of the cars, the phone still has no sound and I have to restart it to make simple calling work again.

All three cars work just fine with IPhones, HTC and Blackberry from co-worker, just the d.... Samsung phone does not work.

Any help is appreciated!!!!!!!!

I am sooo frustrated. I cannot get my Samsung Focus to work with any handsfree devices in cars. Two BMWs and a Lexus will connect, upload the phonebook etc. but no sound transfers. When I make a call, it will dial but I cant hear anything and the other party cannot hear me. When I get a call, the car displays show the incoming call etc. but again no sound. Worse, after I get out of the cars, the phone still has no sound and I have to restart it to make simple calling work again.

All three cars work just fine with IPhones, HTC and Blackberry from co-worker, just the d.... Samsung phone does not work.

Any help is appreciated!!!!!!!!

Focus bluetooth handsfree issues

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too