Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 10, 2011
6:36:37 AM
Focus S cases: when?

It seems odd that a flagship WP7 phone does not have a single case for it.  I was looking forward to this phone since it has been announced but there is no way I am picking one up until a decent case for it has been released.  When will these cases arrive?

It seems odd that a flagship WP7 phone does not have a single case for it.  I was looking forward to this phone since it has been announced but there is no way I am picking one up until a decent case for it has been released.  When will these cases arrive?

Focus S cases: when?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 12:00:11 PM
(0)
Guru

You might try to find cases for Samsung Galaxy S 2.

In size and form, they are almost identical.

You might try to find cases for Samsung Galaxy S 2.

In size and form, they are almost identical.

Re: Focus S cases: when?

2 of 5 (535 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 3:08:52 PM
(0)
Tutor

Except that Focus S has a physical camera button, so unfortunately SGSII cases will not work.

Except that Focus S has a physical camera button, so unfortunately SGSII cases will not work.

3 of 5 (521 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 5:18:15 PM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by Gregcra on Nov 10, 2011 at 5:18:42 PM

Does anyone know if a screen protector for the Galaxy S2 would fit on a Focus S ?

thx

Greg

Does anyone know if a screen protector for the Galaxy S2 would fit on a Focus S ?

thx

Greg

[ Edited ]
4 of 5 (504 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 9:21:42 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by mihesq on Nov 10, 2011 at 9:22:17 PM

I've looked at the galaxy S2 and the front sensors are on the opposite side than the Focus S, so a galaxy screen protector would cover the sensors on the focus.  Also, the galaxy has the back speaker on the opposite side than the focus S, so galaxy cases would fit, but the speaker would be covered.

I've looked at the galaxy S2 and the front sensors are on the opposite side than the Focus S, so a galaxy screen protector would cover the sensors on the focus.  Also, the galaxy has the back speaker on the opposite side than the focus S, so galaxy cases would fit, but the speaker would be covered.

[ Edited ]
5 of 5 (481 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments