Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 1, 2011
3:16:13 PM
View profile
Focus + Microcell = dropped call

Hello Ya'all:

I got the Microcell in hopes to solve this - I had no reception in my area, got the Microcell and have 5 bars. But if I am on a call for a pretty long time - I'd say 15 minutes or more, the phone starts heating up, then it switches from the Microcell to the old cell and the call gets dropped. If I warm-boot the phone after that (without power-cycling), it reconnects to the Microcell. What's going on?

Lance

Hello Ya'all:

I got the Microcell in hopes to solve this - I had no reception in my area, got the Microcell and have 5 bars. But if I am on a call for a pretty long time - I'd say 15 minutes or more, the phone starts heating up, then it switches from the Microcell to the old cell and the call gets dropped. If I warm-boot the phone after that (without power-cycling), it reconnects to the Microcell. What's going on?

Lance

Focus + Microcell = dropped call

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2011 3:25:57 PM
(0)
Tutor

I have a MicroCell but never experienced this problem. I did have to contact CS with another issue and disconnected and reconnected my MCell. I just got off the phone with them and they say it will take 90 mins to correct my issue so I'm not sure if it will work yet or not. Perhaps you should contact them to do the same?

I have a MicroCell but never experienced this problem. I did have to contact CS with another issue and disconnected and reconnected my MCell. I just got off the phone with them and they say it will take 90 mins to correct my issue so I'm not sure if it will work yet or not. Perhaps you should contact them to do the same?

Re: Focus + Microcell = dropped call

2 of 2 (202 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments