Wireless Forums

Posted Apr 17, 2012
3:23:47 PM
View profile
Focus Flash not sending messages?

Hey, for some reason my Samsung Focus Flash can't send or recieve messages. I prefer to have the data connection off, but that shouldn't affect it at all, right? Thanks

Hey, for some reason my Samsung Focus Flash can't send or recieve messages. I prefer to have the data connection off, but that shouldn't affect it at all, right? Thanks

Focus Flash not sending messages?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2012 5:58:50 AM
(0)
Mentor

rontc.96 wrote:

One easy way to check it is to turn data on and then try sending and receiving messages.  If it works, then turn data back off and try again.  If it doesn't work, then you will need to keep data on.

rontc.96 wrote:

One easy way to check it is to turn data on and then try sending and receiving messages.  If it works, then turn data back off and try again.  If it doesn't work, then you will need to keep data on.

Re: Focus Flash not sending messages?

2 of 3 (841 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2012 3:54:53 PM
(0)
Contributor
No I tried with the data plan, that doesn't seem to be working either
No I tried with the data plan, that doesn't seem to be working either

Re: Focus Flash not sending messages?

3 of 3 (828 Views)