• Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2008 6:22:38 PM
(0)
Voyager
welcome to setool2 lite edition v 1.08
supported DB2010/DB2012 CID49/50/51/52, DB2020 CID49/51/52
Loaded 51 flash descriptors
FILE RECOGNIZED AS CUSTOMIZATION PACKAGE.

CDA:CDA102568/7
MODEL:HB1-06 Gen
VARIANT:C_ASIA
LANGUAGE: EN
LANGUAGE: AR
LANGUAGE: AZ
LANGUAGE: RU
LANGUAGE: TR
LANGUAGE: UK

ChipID:9900,EMP protocol:0301
PHONE IS RED RETAIL PRODUCT
FLASH CID detected:53
Speed:921600
OTP LOCKED:1 CID:51 PAF:1 IMEI:35256002853865 CERT:RED
FLASH CID:53 COLOR:RED
Can't build loaders chain ;(
Elapsed:27 secs.

what's the problem?????
welcome to setool2 lite edition v 1.08
supported DB2010/DB2012 CID49/50/51/52, DB2020 CID49/51/52
Loaded 51 flash descriptors
FILE RECOGNIZED AS CUSTOMIZATION PACKAGE.

CDA:CDA102568/7
MODEL:HB1-06 Gen
VARIANT:C_ASIA
LANGUAGE: EN
LANGUAGE: AR
LANGUAGE: AZ
LANGUAGE: RU
LANGUAGE: TR
LANGUAGE: UK

OTP LOCKED:1 CID:51 PAF:1 IMEI:35256002853865 CERT:RED
Elapsed:27 secs.

what's the problem?????

Re: Flash/Debrand your sony ericsson w580i for FREE

121 of 147 (8,531 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2008 1:02:38 PM
(0)
Contributor
same thing is happening to me please help it says 2 hold c nd attach my phone and when i do that it looks like it is loading but it doesnt, it finishes, then starts right back up again, it keeps doin it over and over please some1 tell me what im doing rong
same thing is happening to me please help it says 2 hold c nd attach my phone and when i do that it looks like it is loading but it doesnt, it finishes, then starts right back up again, it keeps doin it over and over please some1 tell me what im doing rong

122 of 147 (8,101 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2008 1:09:35 PM
(0)
Contributor
sorry not the same as tylerleejr but as some1 at the beginning of the post, i dont know what to do do i hold c thought the hole process, or just when connecting, i must sound stupid, cause i feel like one lol but if anyone has the solution to this problem please tell me thank you
sorry not the same as tylerleejr but as some1 at the beginning of the post, i dont know what to do do i hold c thought the hole process, or just when connecting, i must sound stupid, cause i feel like one lol but if anyone has the solution to this problem please tell me thank you

123 of 147 (8,100 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2008 11:23:55 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

Moved to International Service Board for better exposure

Moved to International Service Board for better exposure

mod.moose

124 of 147 (8,023 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2008 1:15:39 PM
(0)
Voyager
Hello thank you for these extensive directions on how to debrand the w580i. There was only one problem from the steps (7-9) I got lost. I don't know what to do. Do I click flash then hold c? Do I hold c during the whole process? If you can, can you please give me a clearer way of completing these steps.
Hello thank you for these extensive directions on how to debrand the w580i. There was only one problem from the steps (7-9) I got lost. I don't know what to do. Do I click flash then hold c? Do I hold c during the whole process? If you can, can you please give me a clearer way of completing these steps.

Re: Flash/Debrand your Sony ericsson w580i for FREE

125 of 147 (7,571 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2008 1:23:01 PM
(0)
Voyager
Please help me on steps 7-9
Please help me on steps 7-9

126 of 147 (7,569 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2008 12:55:51 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hey i need help so i downloaded the sx++ and setool2lite and the sony pc suit but when

i am going to the part wherei click the sony pc suit and click inside to the tab "sony ericsson update service:

to install the phone to computer it wont work first i go and click ENGLISH (USA) then start,then i accept the terms

i clickon the sliding phone and click on the picture of w580i, after all that i go click Continue follow all the steps it tells me

and nothing happens after like 30 sec my pc says  it wasn't succesfully installed but i got Vista so i dont know if thats the

problem ...

sSOMEONE HELPPPP CUZ I REALLY WANT TO ADD THE COOL FLASH THEMES / MENUS ./ AND GAMESSS

I JUST GOT TA PHONE LIKE 3 DAYS AGO ! AND ITS THE BESTTTT

Hey i need help so i downloaded the sx++ and setool2lite and the sony pc suit but when

i am going to the part wherei click the sony pc suit and click inside to the tab "sony ericsson update service:

to install the phone to computer it wont work first i go and click ENGLISH (USA) then start,then i accept the terms

i clickon the sliding phone and click on the picture of w580i, after all that i go click Continue follow all the steps it tells me

and nothing happens after like 30 sec my pc says  it wasn't succesfully installed but i got Vista so i dont know if thats the

problem ...

sSOMEONE HELPPPP CUZ I REALLY WANT TO ADD THE COOL FLASH THEMES / MENUS ./ AND GAMESSS

I JUST GOT TA PHONE LIKE 3 DAYS AGO ! AND ITS THE BESTTTT

127 of 147 (7,360 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2009 11:49:09 AM
(0)
Teacher
I have a w580i that is locked and I'm not sure what can be done to get it unlocked. Would doing this unlock it?
I have a w580i that is locked and I'm not sure what can be done to get it unlocked. Would doing this unlock it?

128 of 147 (7,158 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 26, 2009 4:43:46 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by profipix05 on Jan 26, 2009 at 4:48:47 PM

@ Jimmy Hendrix

I think the best way for you to try to unlock it is using FAR manager. I've unlocked my phone yesterday myself through it, it worked flawlessly. One thing you need to be aware of is the CID on your phone. It's either CID 52 or CID 53. You can find that out through using SEtool lite..

keep me updated.

**** UPDATE***

Anyways, I've found this tutorial again, by which I've unlocked my SE W580i.. Here it comes.

UNLOCK MY W580i!!!

Message Edited by profipix05 on 01-26-2009 04:48:47 PM

@ Jimmy Hendrix

I think the best way for you to try to unlock it is using FAR manager. I've unlocked my phone yesterday myself through it, it worked flawlessly. One thing you need to be aware of is the CID on your phone. It's either CID 52 or CID 53. You can find that out through using SEtool lite..

keep me updated.

**** UPDATE***

Anyways, I've found this tutorial again, by which I've unlocked my SE W580i.. Here it comes.

UNLOCK MY W580i!!!

Message Edited by profipix05 on 01-26-2009 04:48:47 PM

[ Edited ]
129 of 147 (6,462 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2009 1:53:44 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by wrongjoe on Feb 2, 2009 at 2:49:47 AM
You can ask the ATT CS to unlock it for you, once you are on their service for more than 3 months.
Message Edited by wrongjoe on 02-02-2009 02:49:47 AM
You can ask the ATT CS to unlock it for you, once you are on their service for more than 3 months.
Message Edited by wrongjoe on 02-02-2009 02:49:47 AM

[ Edited ]
130 of 147 (6,301 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2009 2:41:27 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by wrongjoe on Feb 2, 2009 at 2:42:40 AM

Not too sure if this message come a little late but here it is.

Not everyone has this problem but a lot of us are having the same problem like yours. 

After failed to installed update, my phones (both my husband and mine) did not start up.

The reason I was trying to update my firmware because I could not debrand the phone and thought might have something to do with the SETool2 Lite recognizing my phone

(That is actually not the problem).

SO, now I have 2 DEAD phones and figure how bad could it get if I try to debrand it anyway with the steps described in earlier postings. 

I downloaded and installed both xs++ and SEtool2 Lite (make sure you have CID 52, NOT 53). I found out from the link in previous posting on how to revive a DEAD

phone.

I needed SEtool2Lite to reboot the phone and xs++ to flash my firmware (I found a version of firmware that would work for the 580i).

The phones turned on Smiley Very Happy (finally) but I still couldn't get the SEtool to debrand my phones. Frustrated with it and decided to use xs++ to do so, 

since I know xs++ has no problem recognizing the phone (I flashed the firmware at first). Found a link with detail instructions. Downloaded all the necessary software

and flashed it. 

Guess what, didn't work either....the screen all mess up (I was so screwed) . Later, found out the softwares used were not compatible to the chipset (i think this is what CID mean -

Chip ID). Downloaded the correct softwares and this time decided to use the SEtool 2Lite to debrand it. 

I figured the initial problem of SEtool might caused by the flash driver, so I reinstalled it. 

This time I have 

1. proper installed flash driver

2. compatible MAIN and FS files  (the misc file remained the same).

and it worked like a charm Smiley Wink!  If you need more detail, please let me know. Compatible MAIN and FS files are very important. That will alleviate 

alot of software issues.  Hopes that will help. 

p.s. ppl in this site are incredible! They provided a lot of information to get me through 2 cardiac arrests. 

I have yet to figure out the MMS and internet setting. I followed the instructions posted but no luck. Anyone, help please?

Message Edited by wrongjoe on 02-02-2009 02:42:40 AM

Not too sure if this message come a little late but here it is.

Not everyone has this problem but a lot of us are having the same problem like yours. 

After failed to installed update, my phones (both my husband and mine) did not start up.

The reason I was trying to update my firmware because I could not debrand the phone and thought might have something to do with the SETool2 Lite recognizing my phone

(That is actually not the problem).

SO, now I have 2 DEAD phones and figure how bad could it get if I try to debrand it anyway with the steps described in earlier postings. 

I downloaded and installed both xs++ and SEtool2 Lite (make sure you have CID 52, NOT 53). I found out from the link in previous posting on how to revive a DEAD

phone.

I needed SEtool2Lite to reboot the phone and xs++ to flash my firmware (I found a version of firmware that would work for the 580i).

The phones turned on Smiley Very Happy (finally) but I still couldn't get the SEtool to debrand my phones. Frustrated with it and decided to use xs++ to do so, 

since I know xs++ has no problem recognizing the phone (I flashed the firmware at first). Found a link with detail instructions. Downloaded all the necessary software

and flashed it. 

Guess what, didn't work either....the screen all mess up (I was so screwed) . Later, found out the softwares used were not compatible to the chipset (i think this is what CID mean -

Chip ID). Downloaded the correct softwares and this time decided to use the SEtool 2Lite to debrand it. 

I figured the initial problem of SEtool might caused by the flash driver, so I reinstalled it. 

This time I have 

1. proper installed flash driver

2. compatible MAIN and FS files  (the misc file remained the same).

and it worked like a charm Smiley Wink!  If you need more detail, please let me know. Compatible MAIN and FS files are very important. That will alleviate 

alot of software issues.  Hopes that will help. 

p.s. ppl in this site are incredible! They provided a lot of information to get me through 2 cardiac arrests. 

I have yet to figure out the MMS and internet setting. I followed the instructions posted but no luck. Anyone, help please?

Message Edited by wrongjoe on 02-02-2009 02:42:40 AM

[ Edited ]
131 of 147 (7,636 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 5, 2009 11:38:52 AM
(0)
Voyager

Hey All. I've read thru this entire thread and i was wondering a couple things....

How much of this is still relevent? Is CID53 still frowned upon? How do I determin the CID of my phone? and someone had posted that ATT will unlock your phone if you have been with them for a while, I called to check u[p on this and i eventually got an unlock number but I was wondering if this is the unlocking that lets you use whatever SIM card and internatinal and such.....anyways where does this number go?

Thanks for any help...hopfully i can debrand my phone in the next couple days.

Hey All. I've read thru this entire thread and i was wondering a couple things....

How much of this is still relevent? Is CID53 still frowned upon? How do I determin the CID of my phone? and someone had posted that ATT will unlock your phone if you have been with them for a while, I called to check u[p on this and i eventually got an unlock number but I was wondering if this is the unlocking that lets you use whatever SIM card and internatinal and such.....anyways where does this number go?

Thanks for any help...hopfully i can debrand my phone in the next couple days.

132 of 147 (7,569 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 5, 2009 5:00:39 PM
(0)
Scholar

I think you can try using setool2lite -- from what I understand it will not do CID52 but it should tell you what you have when you connect.  Looks like you may be looking for something called jdflasher to get it done.  http://forums.se-nse.net appears to be the home of vast knowledge.

If you got your subsidy unlock code, they should have provided instructions.  Near top it says  Sony Ericsson - General. 

I don't want to try to tell you the steps.  Best to ask CS to email it to you, and be careful when you do it. 

Subsidy Unlock Request  does allow you to use a foreign sim card.

I think you can try using setool2lite -- from what I understand it will not do CID52 but it should tell you what you have when you connect.  Looks like you may be looking for something called jdflasher to get it done.  http://forums.se-nse.net appears to be the home of vast knowledge.

If you got your subsidy unlock code, they should have provided instructions.  Near top it says  Sony Ericsson - General. 

I don't want to try to tell you the steps.  Best to ask CS to email it to you, and be careful when you do it. 

Subsidy Unlock Request  does allow you to use a foreign sim card.

133 of 147 (7,553 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2009 5:17:15 AM
(0)
Master

I agree with tszefr - be careful when entering the subsidy unlock code.  If it doesn't work after just one or two attempts, contact customer service again to confirm they really gave you the subsidy unlock code for your phone. 

I may be overly cautious, but I'm always somewhat suspicious when someone says they didn't receive instructions for using it along with the code.  The process is different depending on the make of phone - so instructions are pretty much required; when they aren't given I always wonder if customer service didn't instead provide the SIM's PUK code.  Five incorrect attempts at entering the subsidy unlock code will lock your phone to the at&t network "permanently" - it will no longer be able to be easily unlocked via a code.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

I agree with tszefr - be careful when entering the subsidy unlock code.  If it doesn't work after just one or two attempts, contact customer service again to confirm they really gave you the subsidy unlock code for your phone. 

I may be overly cautious, but I'm always somewhat suspicious when someone says they didn't receive instructions for using it along with the code.  The process is different depending on the make of phone - so instructions are pretty much required; when they aren't given I always wonder if customer service didn't instead provide the SIM's PUK code.  Five incorrect attempts at entering the subsidy unlock code will lock your phone to the at&t network "permanently" - it will no longer be able to be easily unlocked via a code.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

134 of 147 (7,537 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2009 8:28:57 AM
(0)
Voyager

The unlock code i was given was correct...I found a thread on the se-nse forum about unlocking a SE phone, gave a button sequence and took me right to where i needed to be. Unfortunatly there was a miscomunication because i was thinking the unlock code would free up blocked features that ATT put on.

I think I will go thru davinci team to getmy phone debranded...seems liek it will be much easier...once i can get the USB drivers to work....WTH would a company not package the drivers you need with a phone that is meant to be hooked up to a computer?

Thanks again for the help.

The unlock code i was given was correct...I found a thread on the se-nse forum about unlocking a SE phone, gave a button sequence and took me right to where i needed to be. Unfortunatly there was a miscomunication because i was thinking the unlock code would free up blocked features that ATT put on.

I think I will go thru davinci team to getmy phone debranded...seems liek it will be much easier...once i can get the USB drivers to work....WTH would a company not package the drivers you need with a phone that is meant to be hooked up to a computer?

Thanks again for the help.

135 of 147 (7,522 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2009 12:38:32 PM
(0)
Mentor

why would rebrand your phone att takes away soo much stuff....like the media button is suppose to be a short cut

button most ppl dont even use the internet on their phones.

no need for a shortcut to the internet and also they disable flash themes!! and other stuff making u not able to 

customize your phone....

but if u do flash u lose aim....msn...and yahoo not that i need it!!!

why would rebrand your phone att takes away soo much stuff....like the media button is suppose to be a short cut

button most ppl dont even use the internet on their phones.

no need for a shortcut to the internet and also they disable flash themes!! and other stuff making u not able to 

customize your phone....

but if u do flash u lose aim....msn...and yahoo not that i need it!!!

136 of 147 (7,505 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2009 4:08:09 PM
(0)
Contributor
I believe the flash driver is for the flash software to communicate with the phone the way it wants it to (in update/maintainance mode, not the usual phone or files transfer mode).
I believe the flash driver is for the flash software to communicate with the phone the way it wants it to (in update/maintainance mode, not the usual phone or files transfer mode).

137 of 147 (7,490 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2009 11:13:21 PM
(0)
Voyager
Edited by mod.moose on Jun 3, 2009 at 11:52:50 PM

This site has been very helpful! However, I am running into some major problems.

{Moderator Note: In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.}

Message Edited by mod.moose on 06-03-2009 11:52:50 PM

This site has been very helpful! However, I am running into some major problems.

{Moderator Note: In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.}

Message Edited by mod.moose on 06-03-2009 11:52:50 PM

[ Edited ]
138 of 147 (6,221 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2009 6:34:37 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by pamelaz on Jul 19, 2009 at 10:11:07 AM
when i finished, i turned it on and the screen is {word filter evasion}. O-O
Message Edited by pamelaz on 07-19-2009 10:11:07 AM
when i finished, i turned it on and the screen is {word filter evasion}. O-O
Message Edited by pamelaz on 07-19-2009 10:11:07 AM

[ Edited ]
139 of 147 (5,615 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2009 2:38:38 PM
(0)
Contributor
my screen resolution is VERY DISTORTED!. is there a solution for this
my screen resolution is VERY DISTORTED!. is there a solution for this

140 of 147 (5,591 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2009 9:35:46 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Terminator123 on Jul 25, 2009 at 9:37:45 AM

Hello there,

I have a SE W580i (Black Phone) and was attempting to debrand it. I followed this tutorial only to always get the same error:

OTP LOCKED:1 CID:51 PAF:1 IMEI:************** CERT:RED
Elapsed:0 secs.

Im not sure what I've done wrong but any help will be greatly appriciated Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Terminator123 

PS   I have already unlocked my phone with the NCK code given to me by AT&T.

Message Edited by Terminator123 on 07-25-2009 09:37:35 AM
Message Edited by Terminator123 on 07-25-2009 09:37:45 AM

Hello there,

I have a SE W580i (Black Phone) and was attempting to debrand it. I followed this tutorial only to always get the same error:

OTP LOCKED:1 CID:51 PAF:1 IMEI:************** CERT:RED
Elapsed:0 secs.

Im not sure what I've done wrong but any help will be greatly appriciated Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Terminator123 

PS   I have already unlocked my phone with the NCK code given to me by AT&T.

Message Edited by Terminator123 on 07-25-2009 09:37:35 AM
Message Edited by Terminator123 on 07-25-2009 09:37:45 AM

[ Edited ]
141 of 147 (6,032 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 26, 2009 4:02:07 PM
(0)
Contributor
When reading this thread I had a feeling that I would have a problem. And so it was.Here I would like to give a couple of hints for those who are as unlucky as me.
1. When installing drivers, your phone should be _not_ connected. If it _was_ connected, you can disconnect it and plug into a different USB port.
2. My antivirus program has detected a dialer in SETools v 11. Some web sites claim that this is a fault alarm. Just to be on a safe side I would recommend to download v 10, which was clean (or not detected :-)
3. It is not clear how to connect the phone. The procedure should look the following
A. Press the "FLASH" (or whatever you need) button. The green status bar will start.
B. (Switch off your phone.)  Disconnect the battery. Connect it again. Hold the "C" button. Plug in the USB cable.
There some information start apear in the left winndow. It will show the progress, something like 100 from 460 blocks are read.
4. I would also recommend to "Identify" the phone first; and to "Read" the flash memory second.
5. When debranded something went wrong with my phone. It looks like the screen had a very low resolution. But the phone asked to update itself. The whole procedure took about 20 minutes, but it is fine now.
When reading this thread I had a feeling that I would have a problem. And so it was.Here I would like to give a couple of hints for those who are as unlucky as me.
1. When installing drivers, your phone should be _not_ connected. If it _was_ connected, you can disconnect it and plug into a different USB port.
2. My antivirus program has detected a dialer in SETools v 11. Some web sites claim that this is a fault alarm. Just to be on a safe side I would recommend to download v 10, which was clean (or not detected :-)
3. It is not clear how to connect the phone. The procedure should look the following
A. Press the "FLASH" (or whatever you need) button. The green status bar will start.
B. (Switch off your phone.)  Disconnect the battery. Connect it again. Hold the "C" button. Plug in the USB cable.
There some information start apear in the left winndow. It will show the progress, something like 100 from 460 blocks are read.
4. I would also recommend to "Identify" the phone first; and to "Read" the flash memory second.
5. When debranded something went wrong with my phone. It looks like the screen had a very low resolution. But the phone asked to update itself. The whole procedure took about 20 minutes, but it is fine now.

142 of 147 (6,008 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 29, 2009 6:34:49 AM
(0)
Contributor
hey while i was flashing, everythn crashed and now the phone is not switching on. nor is it being detected by the pc...is it gone completely..pls tell me its not..can it be fixed??
hey while i was flashing, everythn crashed and now the phone is not switching on. nor is it being detected by the pc...is it gone completely..pls tell me its not..can it be fixed??

143 of 147 (5,221 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2010 8:14:03 PM
(0)
Voyager
I just debranded my phone today using a differnt program (A2 uploader, SE pc suit, and SE update service). I was looking on the SonyEricsson website under support and found a link at the bottom of the page uder the heading "Your Phone" that says "Internet Settings" and "MMS Settings". I just clicked those links and followed the instructions (which was quite easy). Now MMS settings along with Internet settings are correct with little effort.
I just debranded my phone today using a differnt program (A2 uploader, SE pc suit, and SE update service). I was looking on the SonyEricsson website under support and found a link at the bottom of the page uder the heading "Your Phone" that says "Internet Settings" and "MMS Settings". I just clicked those links and followed the instructions (which was quite easy). Now MMS settings along with Internet settings are correct with little effort.

144 of 147 (4,876 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 24, 2010 11:25:46 AM
(0)
Mentor

Hi life4dabeach.

Can you please tell me how your debranded using the applications you mentioned. Is there a tutorial that you followed?

Thanks in advance

Hi life4dabeach.

Can you please tell me how your debranded using the applications you mentioned. Is there a tutorial that you followed?

Thanks in advance

145 of 147 (4,701 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2011 9:22:20 AM
(0)
Former Moderator
Moved to own thread

146 of 147 (2,794 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2011 10:32:05 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

147 of 147 (2,793 Views)