Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 14, 2011
8:42:34 PM
View profile
Final bill amount for "Nation 450" ($39.99) with "DataPro 4GB for Smartphone Tethering" ($45.00)

I am located in Southern California and am considering getting a 4G Android smartphone with "Nation 450" plan and "DataPro 4GB for Smartphone Tethering" service. My question: inluding all additional costs, what will the final bill amount be on a per month basis? 

I am located in Southern California and am considering getting a 4G Android smartphone with "Nation 450" plan and "DataPro 4GB for Smartphone Tethering" service. My question: inluding all additional costs, what will the final bill amount be on a per month basis? 

Final bill amount for "Nation 450" ($39.99) with "DataPro 4GB for Smartphone Tethering" ($45.00)

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2011 8:45:39 PM
(0)
Contributor

... make that service the "DataPro 4GB for 4G Smartphone Tethering", which is still $45.00. My question about final bill amount assumes I do not go over the maximum minutes or data.

... make that service the "DataPro 4GB for 4G Smartphone Tethering", which is still $45.00. My question about final bill amount assumes I do not go over the maximum minutes or data.

Re: Final bill amount for "Nation 450" ($39.99) with "DataPro 4GB for Smartphone Teth

2 of 4 (672 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2011 4:04:07 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by RicoLX on Sep 15, 2011 at 4:07:11 AM

it also depends on your local and state fees, taxes and other added on fees via att.

For starters. just log on to att.com and step through the Shop > Wireless tabs . Pick the phone you are looking for and the plan you are proposing to get. Before clicking "purchase" or whatever att shows as a "Check Out" process, you will get to see your estimated amount. No way to know the exact "final bill" but you will get the gist of it after you walk through the steps here.

Will be waiting to welcome our new

Android brethren!!!!

it also depends on your local and state fees, taxes and other added on fees via att.

For starters. just log on to att.com and step through the Shop > Wireless tabs . Pick the phone you are looking for and the plan you are proposing to get. Before clicking "purchase" or whatever att shows as a "Check Out" process, you will get to see your estimated amount. No way to know the exact "final bill" but you will get the gist of it after you walk through the steps here.

Will be waiting to welcome our new

Android brethren!!!!

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: Final bill amount for "Nation 450" ($39.99) with "DataPro 4GB for Smartphone Teth

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (655 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2011 8:23:28 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Let's break it down...
Nation 450 Plan - $39.99
DataPro with Tethering - $45.00

So your bill is going to be at least $84.99 per month, assuming you do not add any messaging plan or other subscription. As already mentioned, do not forget your included California state taxes and surcharges. I would round your bill at around $90.00 a month.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Let's break it down...
Nation 450 Plan - $39.99
DataPro with Tethering - $45.00

So your bill is going to be at least $84.99 per month, assuming you do not add any messaging plan or other subscription. As already mentioned, do not forget your included California state taxes and surcharges. I would round your bill at around $90.00 a month.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (613 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments