Final bill amount for "Nation 450" ($39.99) with "DataPro 4GB for Smartphone Tethering" ($45.00)

Highlighted
Contributor

Final bill amount for "Nation 450" ($39.99) with "DataPro 4GB for Smartphone Tethering" ($45.00)

I am located in Southern California and am considering getting a 4G Android smartphone with "Nation 450" plan and "DataPro 4GB for Smartphone Tethering" service. My question: inluding all additional costs, what will the final bill amount be on a per month basis? 

Message 1 of 4 (733 Views)
Contributor

Re: Final bill amount for "Nation 450" ($39.99) with "DataPro 4GB for Smartphone Teth

... make that service the "DataPro 4GB for 4G Smartphone Tethering", which is still $45.00. My question about final bill amount assumes I do not go over the maximum minutes or data.

Message 2 of 4 (732 Views)
Professor

Re: Final bill amount for "Nation 450" ($39.99) with "DataPro 4GB for Smartphone Teth

[ Edited ]

it also depends on your local and state fees, taxes and other added on fees via att.

For starters. just log on to att.com and step through the Shop > Wireless tabs . Pick the phone you are looking for and the plan you are proposing to get. Before clicking "purchase" or whatever att shows as a "Check Out" process, you will get to see your estimated amount. No way to know the exact "final bill" but you will get the gist of it after you walk through the steps here.

Will be waiting to welcome our new

Android brethren!!!!

Message 3 of 4 (715 Views)
Master

Let's break it down...
Nation 450 Plan - $39.99
DataPro with Tethering - $45.00

So your bill is going to be at least $84.99 per month, assuming you do not add any messaging plan or other subscription. As already mentioned, do not forget your included California state taxes and surcharges. I would round your bill at around $90.00 a month.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4 (673 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.