Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted May 11, 2012
1:43:00 PM
View profile
Feedup Customer...but what else is new

Ive been a loyal customer for several years now, but it looks like it's all over btwn me and AT&T.

I've had an issue with a wireless connection (that's not mine) for several months now and after repeated calls to Customer Service, AT&T is still trying to get me to pay a bill that's not mine!

Calling Customer Service is a joke because they just pass the call around until somebody says something that you think you want to hear, then on next month's bill it's the same CRAP.

It's ridiculous the training these people get in customer service.  Where in the heck is the Corporate #?  Anybody remember when you could  call a company and actually get results?  I do, but AT&T has obviously outgrown the honest man on the street and it's now just a bully with an attitude.  Looks like it's time to give TW or Comcast a go.

Ive been a loyal customer for several years now, but it looks like it's all over btwn me and AT&T.

I've had an issue with a wireless connection (that's not mine) for several months now and after repeated calls to Customer Service, AT&T is still trying to get me to pay a bill that's not mine!

Calling Customer Service is a joke because they just pass the call around until somebody says something that you think you want to hear, then on next month's bill it's the same CRAP.

It's ridiculous the training these people get in customer service.  Where in the heck is the Corporate #?  Anybody remember when you could  call a company and actually get results?  I do, but AT&T has obviously outgrown the honest man on the street and it's now just a bully with an attitude.  Looks like it's time to give TW or Comcast a go.

Feedup Customer...but what else is new

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2012 10:50:22 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on May 15, 2012 at 10:52:25 AM

I'm sorry for the delay in response and that you're having trouble. 

Can you please give us a bit more detail about the trouble your having?

What do you mean when you say you're having trouble with a wireless connection that's not yours?

If you'd like, please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you along with a summary of the issue you're experiencing. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm sorry for the delay in response and that you're having trouble. 

Can you please give us a bit more detail about the trouble your having?

What do you mean when you say you're having trouble with a wireless connection that's not yours?

If you'd like, please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you along with a summary of the issue you're experiencing. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Feedup Customer...but what else is new

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (448 Views)