Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 11, 2012
11:01:38 PM
View profile
Fantastic Customer Service
Edited by Phil-101 on May 12, 2012 at 4:20:15 AM

I had a nightmare recently when trying to set up a wireless account.  Everything went wrong, my phone stopped working, I thought my order was cancelled and it wasn't.

During all the frustration I ended up choosing another carrier. 

In spite of all this, I still got a bill for almost $250.  With one email, customer service professional Michael,  from the online customer support team resolved my issue in the middle of the night on a Saturday morning.

I wish things had gone better, but at least I know there is intellegent life at AT&T, helping customers find solutions even in the middle of the night. 

Next time Micheal, you've got my business!

[edited for privacy]

I had a nightmare recently when trying to set up a wireless account.  Everything went wrong, my phone stopped working, I thought my order was cancelled and it wasn't.

During all the frustration I ended up choosing another carrier. 

In spite of all this, I still got a bill for almost $250.  With one email, customer service professional Michael,  from the online customer support team resolved my issue in the middle of the night on a Saturday morning.

I wish things had gone better, but at least I know there is intellegent life at AT&T, helping customers find solutions even in the middle of the night. 

Next time Micheal, you've got my business!

[edited for privacy]

Fantastic Customer Service

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2012 9:03:10 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

While I'm sorry that you had such difficulty in the first place, I'm glad Michael was able to help you.

I appreciate the kind words and will make sure that they get back to both Michael and his manager. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

While I'm sorry that you had such difficulty in the first place, I'm glad Michael was able to help you.

I appreciate the kind words and will make sure that they get back to both Michael and his manager. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Fantastic Customer Service

2 of 2 (180 Views)