Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 11, 2009
3:44:56 PM
View profile
FamilyMap Works Great With Motorola Tundra

I just setup my Son's new Motorola Tundra expecting the worst based on the problems I have had thus far. First attempt to locate gave 16 yds accuracy and on the aerial view actually placed it in the right room of my house. This without any setting changes or futzing with the phone. Woo Hoo! My other AGPS phone (AT&T/HTC Fuze) has not done better than .6 miles even outside with the GPS on and locked within 30 feet and a 4-bar 3G signal. AGPS is not being used on the Fuze but I have hope now it may someday work. Perhaps it is a Windows Mobile thing?

Peter

I just setup my Son's new Motorola Tundra expecting the worst based on the problems I have had thus far. First attempt to locate gave 16 yds accuracy and on the aerial view actually placed it in the right room of my house. This without any setting changes or futzing with the phone. Woo Hoo! My other AGPS phone (AT&T/HTC Fuze) has not done better than .6 miles even outside with the GPS on and locked within 30 feet and a 4-bar 3G signal. AGPS is not being used on the Fuze but I have hope now it may someday work. Perhaps it is a Windows Mobile thing?

Peter

FamilyMap Works Great With Motorola Tundra

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too